Thread: Can I remove the ScrOG during flowering? Need to move my plants.. Pics inside!

Thanks

Arrow Can I remove the ScrOG during flowering? Need to move my plants.. Pics inside!

Hello,

It's very difficult for me to get to my plant as the screen stops me.. Now i'm 2 weeks in from flipping to 12/12, all the bud spots have been formed, just wondering it i can cut away my screen to allow my to move my plant.. the screen and pot wont slide out because its a tight fit lol...

heres the pics and if your interested in my grow diary head to the link in my sig below

PG Guest

take it off mate, it's not really serving any purpose, with a scrog you're supposed to veg the plant long enough so that it fills the whole screen, then flip to 12/12. The net also looks to close to the pot, you're not going to get very much air circulation beneath the canopy.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Agreed, you need more space in between the screen and plants. You grow up to the screen and get a bud site in each hole, no tucking and weaving. Once you get going you'll get the hang of it, it suddenly clicks what you need to do.
    Take a look at mine mate below in my sig. Its not perfect but its not too bad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Up_in_smoke View Post
    Agreed, you need more space in between the screen and plants. You grow up to the screen and get a bud site in each hole, no tucking and weaving. Once you get going you'll get the hang of it, it suddenly clicks what you need to do.
    Take a look at mine mate below in my sig. Its not perfect but its not too bad
    Yeh i realise you have to veg until 70-80% of the screen is covered underneath and then switch to 12/12 and let the plant grow through the screen.. i didnt really understand this as its my first grow but i now fully understand i hope

PG Guest

You need to fill the screen as much as possible before flipping 12/12, when it's full start removing the leaves below the canopy, as the light can't penatrate the screen the plant has no use for these leaves and removing them helps air circulation. To make things easier you could always attach the screen directly to the pots, like this....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PG For This Useful Post:

jonnyd3ath (03-05-10), Up_in_smoke (03-05-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Grower View Post
    You need to fill the screen as much as possible before flipping 12/12, when it's full start removing the leaves below the canopy, as the light can't penatrate the screen the plant has no use for these leaves and removing them helps air circulation. To make things easier you could always attach the screen directly to the pots, like this....
    Gonna be nicking that idea for my next grow. It'd be much easier for the screen and pot connected, been thinking of a good way to pull it off. Thanks mate

Thanks

yeah, i like the way he's attached them to those pots! allows them to be moved around while not disturbing the screen, genius