Thread: No light for 3 days will it bother them?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default No light for 3 days will it bother them?

so as the title says, my plants are going to have to do with no light for 2 or 3 days as my landlord is gettin someone to value the property...... i have one plant 3 weeks from cropping and two which are 1 week old, just sprouted ........... they gunna be ok?

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

well it shouldnt be a big problem but its not ideal..just carry on with your normal times when you put the light back on..the real problems may lie with the young seedlings not the big plant I should think..

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Yeah it might kind of force flower ur seedlings m8 , can u not put ur seedlings at a mates for acouple of days ? They will be fine in a window as long as nobody sees them. Ur fleeting 1 will be fine .
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

put young ones on a window sill or out in garden,,, mum will be ok but she mite hermy out once the lights are put back on,,,,,,???,,, all you can do if you cant get her any light is give it a go,,, best of luck to you please let us know the results,, good luck and god bless
    Fact not Fiction
    its not the SIZE of your colaits the way it smokes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonsilverlights For This Useful Post:

d_god3 (12-05-10)

Thanks

hi nice one mate, yeh theyve been ok, the seedlings were left on my window sill for two days and once put back in the cupboard with the light time as usual they were growin fine few more leaves now, gotta do it again though had the grandparents round and the bloody estate agents all week, haha and my beaut is just stinkin as soon as a gust of wind comes through the room lol. but yeh hopefully put the seedlings back in again just hoping im not damaging the cycle etc.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Assuming you're not getting any visits during the night.... why not have the lights on all night and off all day? It will solve your 'security issue', help to keep temperatures down and works out cheaper on the old leccy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

d_god3 (13-05-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Assuming you're not getting any visits during the night.... why not have the lights on all night and off all day? It will solve your 'security issue', help to keep temperatures down and works out cheaper on the old leccy.
    thanks, for that, sounds silli i know but is electricity cheaper at night im presuming? and also had a look at your auto purple..... how was that to grow? the royal auto i did was straight forward enough cos it was simply 19/5 on light for 2months and they were fine...... the same on these or different? nice one

11. The Following User Says Thank You to d_god3 For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-05-10)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Yes mate leccy is cheaper at night, (depending on your tariff).
    My auto purps literally grew themselves. I only fed them once and that was probably 5/6 weeks into flower with a tad of tomato food, and they had the occasional sea-tea spray, nothing more. To be honest i'm not sure what light cycle they had, I have grown them in the veg room under 24 hours light and in the flowering room under 12/12. The results were virtually the same.

Thanks

sweeeet, i reckon im going to get them on, what site did ya get the seeds off? tyring to find them and its all hybrids of purple this n purple that lol, also is it the whole bud in n out which is purple, never seen anything like it before. i was going to do that myself have a closet 24hours veg and then closet for 12/12. cheers for the help mate.