Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Xanadu's Top44 and Lemon Stinky Grow

Thanks

great read mate, cute plants too, shame about the males mate, but what can ya do!

hope those last two are fems for ya mate

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Hi xanadu, welcome and thanks for choosing thctalk for a place to hold your diary.
    Lovely read and great set up, seems you have got green fingers!!
    Sorry to hear some of your plants have balls, such a shame!! Feels weird this grow wanting some of mine to be boys...

Anyway, lovely grow, look forward to watching your plants get bigger and your fingers becoming greener, I'd say good luck but by your run so far I don't think you need it!!

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    Cheers mate. Hope the piccies above will keep you going for a while I'll check out your grow once I've sorted out my move
    Hehe im still a noob really my babies are midgets ive never seen smaller ones then mine at their age That was due to low temps and high humidity during lights out though i think and ive sorted that now so im hoping they'll shoot up now. Mine are about as developed as these: i.e 3 set leaves

But yours look much healthier and a lot bigger than mine do damn you!!
    My Current Grow - Chronic

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasethinkbackwards View Post
    hehe you did it! I'm trying to copy mine over whilst I'm at work today... ohhh.
    Did you make it? I don't see your diary

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterfly View Post
    great read mate, cute plants too, shame about the males mate, but what can ya do!

hope those last two are fems for ya mate
    Cheers man, I have some news on that front

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsinner View Post
    Hi xanadu, welcome and thanks for choosing thctalk for a place to hold your diary.
    Lovely read and great set up, seems you have got green fingers!!
    Sorry to hear some of your plants have balls, such a shame!! Feels weird this grow wanting some of mine to be boys...

Anyway, lovely grow, look forward to watching your plants get bigger and your fingers becoming greener, I'd say good luck but by your run so far I don't think you need it!!

Oh I need it lol, I've made a good few mistakes so far and expect to make a few more

Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Hehe im still a noob really my babies are midgets ive never seen smaller ones then mine at their age That was due to low temps and high humidity during lights out though i think and ive sorted that now so im hoping they'll shoot up now. Mine are about as developed as these: i.e 3 set leaves

But yours look much healthier and a lot bigger than mine do damn you!!
    My T44s suffered from the cold to begin with, I was really worried about them. They looked straggly and shit (well, you've seen the pictures so I'm sure you know what I mean lol) but almost as soon as I bought the heater they took off . Your plant looks healthy and green which is a good sign though Wait 'til you see the pic of my sick stinky

The good news is that one of the LS is definitely a girlie! I'm so happy Thought I was only able to grow boy plants for a while! Mind you, I only got one T44 fem from ten seeds, so maybe I'm destined to get one female per ten plants

The other remaining stinky looks sick. I'll post a pic or two when I get back from the shops (my camera batteries need recharged) and hopefully someone can help me figure out what's wrong with it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    Did you make it? I don't see your diary
    Ah I don't know whether I'll be putting it up. My fiancee has had a hit of paranoia and doesn't want me to post it up... I've got it all here, ready to go up in seconds so it might end up going up at the weekend when I take more photos. If I can persuade her that is, but if she's not comfortable with it then I won't be doing it as its her house too!

If not I may enter the plant of the month thing anyway.

Yeah got more pics up mate!! I'm glad you've got at least one confirmed female

beemer_mattt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasethinkbackwards View Post
    Ah I don't know whether I'll be putting it up. My fiancee has had a hit of paranoia and doesn't want me to post it up... I've got it all here, ready to go up in seconds so it might end up going up at the weekend when I take more photos. If I can persuade her that is, but if she's not comfortable with it then I won't be doing it as its her house too!

If not I may enter the plant of the month thing anyway.

Yeah got more pics up mate!! I'm glad you've got at least one confirmed female

i think of it this way, marujuanamatt is a breeder and hes posted countless pictures etc up and hes been ok, anyway under freedom of information act there not aloud to get your details from the site admin with your user name
    as they need a warrent and to get a warrent they need you name and address catch 22

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beemer_mattt View Post
    i think of it this way, marujuanamatt is a breeder and hes posted countless pictures etc up and hes been ok, anyway under freedom of information act there not aloud to get your details from the site admin with your user name
    as they need a warrent and to get a warrent they need you name and address catch 22
    heh don't have to convince me mate

I'll work on my lady this weekend

Thanks

Few piccies of my sick plant

Side view showing the general lack of vitality.

Top view (shows the lime green new growth)

Closeup of necrotic tissue and pale green lower leaves.

Any ideas folks? They were repotted two days ago and they looked like this before hand although the other one has since perked up and is even showing female pre flowers. Will post some pics of the other plant and the T44s later; I forgot to charge the batteries d'oh!

Thanks

Here's part II of my update.

First we have the other (healthier) Lemon Stinky:

Side view with Klix cup (first thing to hand ) for scale:

A top view:

Close-up of her girlie bits (this seems somehow wrong, but hey-ho ):

Shit photos, sorry It's partly the camera and partly me I think .

Now for the Top44s. I'm a happy chappy, 'cos after nearly three weeks flowering, they have some (albeit tiny) buddage to flash

I'll start with a wide-ish angle shot (hopefully the fans and stuff give a sense of scale?):

Still stretching somewhat. hope they stop soon otherwise there might not be any colas

Finally some canopy shots. I like these, 'cos you can't see the stretching so much

Anyway enjoy the pics and feel free to offer advice, constructive criticism or wildly undeserved praise

Thanks

Wow I don't think ive seen so many bud sites in one pic Bet you cant wait to harvest the bitch.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast