Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Xanadu's Top44 and Lemon Stinky Grow

Thanks

High m8 firstly welcome to THC

Loving the looks of yer girlies bro really nice plants man

as to yer sick baby i think it could just be a wee bit of stress im sure if you leave it a few more days it will perk up and explode in growth

will defo be looking in on yer diary bro

Happy Growing m8

Thanks

I wish I had something better to say then wahey!! Can't wait till the bud packs on to the T44's. Hehe, you're Lemon stinkies are cute, I doubt the damage on the one your worried about is much to actually...be..worrying about..

I was look at LST's yesterday, and oh man they looked so good! I always wonder what everyone ties them too though, often they seemed to be tied to the top of the plant pot.. I really don't know how I'd tie anything to the top of the plant pot. It just made me think though, because theres alot of bud sites there on you're top44's but it looks like a jungle. Thats how mine look too, the LST's look all controlled and just so so cool. I might try that on my next grow... or maybe this looks like I've ended up with 3females when I have space for 4 so there'll be room to play around. Bit late into now I guess though.

Thanks

heyyy guys whats up

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post

Wow I don't think ive seen so many bud sites in one pic Bet you cant wait to harvest the bitch.
    Thanks mate The T44s were topped so they have four or five leading shoots each, I think that made a difference. Just hope I don't end up with loads of shitty little buds!

I can't wait man, but looking through this diary shows me how far they have come so I gain some patience
    Quote Originally Posted by LewyScotland View Post
    High m8 firstly welcome to THC

Loving the looks of yer girlies bro really nice plants man

as to yer sick baby i think it could just be a wee bit of stress im sure if you leave it a few more days it will perk up and explode in growth

will defo be looking in on yer diary bro

Happy Growing m8

Thanks Hope you enjoy the diary man, I enjoy it too!

The "sick" stinky looks a lot better today
    Think they just wanted new pots - even though they were not filling the old one

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasethinkbackwards View Post
    I wish I had something better to say then wahey!! Can't wait till the bud packs on to the T44's. Hehe, you're Lemon stinkies are cute, I doubt the damage on the one your worried about is much to actually...be..worrying about..

I was look at LST's yesterday, and oh man they looked so good! I always wonder what everyone ties them too though, often they seemed to be tied to the top of the plant pot.. I really don't know how I'd tie anything to the top of the plant pot. It just made me think though, because theres alot of bud sites there on you're top44's but it looks like a jungle. Thats how mine look too, the LST's look all controlled and just so so cool. I might try that on my next grow... or maybe this looks like I've ended up with 3females when I have space for 4 so there'll be room to play around. Bit late into now I guess though.
    You're right about the LS It's fine now. Yay!
    Ohohoh! It's a girlie too! Wooho!

I think folk tie string or a rubber band round the top of the pot and tie the plants down to that
    But you don't need to do it if you have extra space I asuume!

Quote Originally Posted by asphyyxiate View Post
    heyyy guys whats up
    Alrighty man? Good to see you Been here long?

Oh, and have you got anything to sell

(Note to mods/admin: the line above is a joke!)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

hiya dude welcome to THC you plants are looking fab mate keep up the ghreat work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubbs View Post
    hiya dude welcome to THC you plants are looking fab mate keep up the ghreat work
    Cheers bud

Latest news is that I found crystals on the T44 when I checked them yesterday

Not really enough to show up in a pic yet, but it made me grin when I saw 'em

Will get some pics up tomorrow or Wednesday which should show my beautiful ladies' sparkly bits

Thanks

Hey man. Can't wait to see those crystals!

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Wink

Wow...
    I don't check your diary for a few weeks and my how they have grown... i hope your really chuffed with yourself so far... looking lovely, can't wait to see those buds getting bigger!!

Are they smelling yet? Yummy!

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement everyone It means a lot and keeps the paranoia from making me tear the whole lot down on occasion

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasethinkbackwards View Post
    Hey man. Can't wait to see those crystals!
    Your wish is my command

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFingers View Post
    Plants looking awesome mate!

Cant wait to see some more pics!
    As is yours

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsinner View Post
    Wow...
    I don't check your diary for a few weeks and my how they have grown... i hope your really chuffed with yourself so far... looking lovely, can't wait to see those buds getting bigger!!

Are they smelling yet? Yummy!

They (the T44) smell lovely. An unusual skunky/fruity smell that's really familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asphyyxiate View Post
    plants looking mate
    Appreciated man Yours are looking rather lovely too mate

Well, as promised, here are a few shots showing the early crystals:

Wee shot of the leading buds:

And a few of the stinkies:

The formerly sick stinky:

And I nearly forgot: I've been working on a Bonsai mum of the T44s. She is the same age as the others (was taken as a cutting on the same day) and as you can see from the pic with the stinkies she is slightly smaller

Here's a snap of her on her own. After a few months of pruning and bondage she has probably got four or five cuttings on her which I will harvest in the next few days (although they will have to go straight in the bin as I have no home for them ):

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast