Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help wilma 4 pot

Thanks

Default help wilma 4 pot

hi iv just got a wilma 4 pot but ent got a clue on feeding plans? can any 1 help plz at the min iv got them feeding every 2 hrs for 15 min is this ok or shud i feed more often?

Thanks

I hear some people do 15 min every hour lights on... Not done it myself, I'm happy at 15 min every 3 hours lights on then every 4 hours at night.
    -=BMAB=-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

thanks 4 the reply m8 this is my 1st grow using a wilma bit lost at the min with the feeding

Thanks

What grow medium are you using ?

Thanks

clay balls m8 the feed im useing is sensi grow a &b

Thanks

Ooo hear good things with that. You better be starting a diary :

You using the blue flooders ya ?

With pebbles you are probs good with every 2 hours. Maybe if you wish it, Brave the every hour 15 min feed. But like i say every 3 hours works for me, So can't hurt offering them more nutes every 2 hours i would of thought as long as the roots have a little time to dry out.

Thanks

yeah m8 im gona hav a go at a diary with this grow. been bit para bout doing 1 b4 lol. iv been useing the sensi range 4 a while now iv had some gd results of it in nft.

Thanks

Really Hoping for some good results myself Couple of weeks to harvest and looking good... These cheese arn't budding as much as i would of liked from some other the other pics around, But that will be down to me most likely before i start blaming plants lol

Best of luck yourself

Thanks

nice 1 m8 i nothe feeling im in the same boat iv not long finshed a uk cheese grow realy nice bud wernt the biggest buds and yield iv seen but the smoke was propa nice. im doing g13 in the wilma there in veg at the min and they look crap got the cuttins of a m8. he said thed look shit 2 any think eles iv grown but stick with them cus there suppose 2 hav a massive yield. think im just flappin a bit at the min cus 1st time iv used a wilma.

Thanks

im on 1st week flower in a wilma 8 i use sensi a & b grow and bloom on 18/6 i ran full blue in 18 hrs light and after 3 hrs 15 min so its 1 feed 3 hrs in dark. now on 12/12 12 hrs full then 4 hrs in dark give 15 mins. then 4 hrs repeat then 2 hrs to lights on another 15 mins. and they love it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast