Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canna Boost???

Thanks

Default Canna Boost???

I'm curious about Canna Boost. Has anyone got experience of growing without 'Boost' and then with 'Boost'?? Is it worth the coin or just hype?? Please reply with your experiences of both-all information most welcome... Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I have no experience of growing without it.
    But I am growing with it, never grown before so can't tell the difference but check out my diary in my sig. Been using the boost for a couple of weeks now and the plants really do seem to be going nicely. Buds are getting fatter daily and they are all feeling quite dense so I think its doing its job.
    I know its bloody expensive stuff though. I bought a 250ml for about £25 and that will probably do me this one plant for this one grow. I'd imagine I'll need to get a bigger one for my next grow as I'll have a few more plants.

But yeah if you're gonna get it and you have more than 1 plant, you'll prob need the one up from the 250ml

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

GREEN DRAGON (14-05-10)

Thanks

im the same as above ive only ever grown with it never without and im not to sure if it adds flavour to the buds and makes the end smoke a lot better i can only say this regarding the results ive had and the quality of smoke it has produced

if i get 2 ladys out my current grow i might give it a try 1 with and 1 without just to see if it makes a difference

peace
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skotty For This Useful Post:

GREEN DRAGON (14-05-10)

Thanks

Good idea Skotty-you never know if these expensive products actually work so I'd be interested in the results-cheers fella..Peace.

Thanks

I've used it and not used it and i can say it helps dramatically. It could be the difference between having an extra ounce but that's just my view on it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

me too im using the full canna coco range with my autopot grow for the first time and my plants are looking great so far
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

I've used it and got loads of m8s that swear by it , it's good but if ur paying all that i'd just pay abit more and get powertops I think that's better
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

that rhizotonic stinks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Lmao, stop smelling it then.

Thanks

i dont smell it i just get a right horrible whiff of it every time i open the shit! i only add 5ml every 10ltr and its strong as fuck

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast