Thread: First time woes

Thanks

Default First time woes

Hey,
    Just came back from a birthday party where I tried weed for the first time. But it sucked. I don't understand what's wrong. There was a weed honey cake (delicious) and I ate like a spoonful (it was all gooey) and after an hour I felt nice but nowhere near a high feeling... it was constantly borderline but never really reaching. At the time I was trying to get as much of the "jam" part of the cake on a spoon, assuming the thc was there but now that I think about it, maybe it was just honey and all the good stuff was in the cake itself? Then someone pulled a joint, I smoked like 5 puffs... found another joint, smoked another 4-5 puffs... but I think maybe I didn't inhale right because then I smoked another 2 puffs that really hit the spot and that was goooood but I didn't get anything anywhere like cotton mouth, or forgetfullness, or uncontrollable laughter, munchies, or anything else people use to describe being high! Just feeling a bit light headed for a couple of seconds and that's it. What's wrong?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

you need to go back an try smoking some more,then eat some,then smoke some,then send some of that cake my way,then smoke a bit more....that should do
    (and get some body to show you how to toke it properly as well)

Thanks

aww bless go get some proper stuff and smoke it then you will get it
    "Man made booze god made weed...who do you trust?"

nuube Guest

First time I smoked there was nothing!!! Thought I had been ripped off. The second time.......well lets just say I didn't feel ripped off! As sean says go and try again.

Thanks

I can't even remember my first experience which kinda sucks 'cause I'm pretty sure it would be a fantastic memory to have... Anyway, if it didn't get you high it could either be A: weed you had B: way you had it. Just try again dude and embrace it !

Legalize it, don't criticise it.

Thanks

I guess it was my unfamiliarity with the smoking technique. I mean people were getting high left right and all around the circle. Practice makes perfect though, yeah? I'm just disappointed because I have no idea when I'll get a chance to have my next go at it. I don't know anyone who sells, everyone at the party who had access to the weed were either so paranoid about telling me where they got it from or preferring to hold out on me, or were in the same situation I am of rarely being able to find some... so not getting really high when the opportunity finally arises really sucks. Is there a way to grow it at home where your parents can't find it, without moving out?

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by seanMcPot View Post
    you need to go back an try smoking some more,then eat some,then smoke some,then send some of that cake my way,then smoke a bit more....that should do
    (and get some body to show you how to toke it properly as well)
    yep I am sure will eat the cake for you mate lol

Looking for New Pastures