Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Need Infirmary help? Help us help you!

Thanks

Default Kinda need a bit of help with my 1st grow, please.

Kinda need a bit of help with my 1st grow, please.

Dear Growers please can someone help as I'm having concerns with the early stages of my new 1st grow. I don't think I've been too impatient, just feel like I'm missing something. I'm guessing being new there's some textbook errors but please could you take a look at the details below & tell me what you think?

Seeds planted - 2 Sweet Skunk Auto / 1 Auto Somango (that order on the pics)

Grow space - unused small shower room, windows blacked out. Plants at base of shower under a grow lamp. 18/6 cycle.

Initially the seeds sprouted ok but after a few days growth the leaves are yellowing/browning and curling up, older leaves turning brown and flaking off. Same thing seems to be happening to new leaves (see pics) - Unsure how to fix. seems to be Boron deficiency at a guess/internet info etc, but unsure how to salvage or at least learn where things are going wrong.

Details:

Soil

plant age: 2.5 weeks

pot size: Current plant pot size 12cms / Seed pot was 8cms

has it been repotted? and when?: Yes, Repotted after 2 weeks from planting seeds

soil type: Miracle Gro Expand 'n Gro / Concentrated Enriched Compost (as advised by Mandala seeds website)

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: None, as told that soil used contained them and advised against adding them.

Air temps (max min): between 30 C - 20 C (mainly lower 20's)

Res temps (max min)

humidity: Unsure exactly but have been misting base of shower daily around plants for last 2 days

lighting type (hps, led, cfl) CFL Blue 125W grow lamp, Light cycle 18/6 from sprouting

ph level: around 6.5 (water has been natural, coming from a water butt)

Watered - Initially lightly daily after sprouting for a week but now 2-3 days (or when dry)

Flushed out once 1 day ago

Any help with this lot would be most gratefully appreciated!

Many thanks.

Jamars
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	325981

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	325982

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	325983

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Please post this in the infirmary rather than the thread that tells people how to get the best possible help! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...abis-Infirmary
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Amy P (18-05-16)

Thanks

Hi.
    These plants was taken from outside and put into 10liter buckets with cocos for 2 and a half week ago and supercrooped at the same time.

Nutrients are canna coco a&b, rhizotonic, cannazym (doses according to scheduel) and for about 3 days ago i added hesi tnt complex. I think the left one had begin to loose the fanleavs before i added hesi tnt but i am not shure so i have now flushed them with all nutrients exept hesi tnt.

The left one begann to look sick for about 24 ago and the other one looked healthy yesterday before naptime.. Now after 6 ours of sleep the other one also look sick.

Humidity was at 40% before but i just turned it upp to 70.

Thanks

Missed the pictures above

Name:	1476164083463-514061235.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	333643

Thanks

And more pics

Name:	147616417727287055629.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	333644

Thanks

Default Is she in trouble?

Hi everyone.
    Hoping you can help, me wee girls growing slow, I think and one of her first leaves is a bit yellow and going brown on the edge.

Soil or hydro or coco - she's in Coco coir
    plant age: seedling just under 3 weeks since germination direct in coco
    pot size: believe it's a 3g fabric pot
    has it been repotted? and when?:no
    soil type:canna coco
    nutes or additives used and how often for soil: I ready to give 0 for first few weeks but she was growing so slowly so I added 3 drops each canna a&b to 10 ltr water Ph'd to 6.0 - I water when up to first knuckle is only slightly damp maybe twice a day but only water enough to wet the soil around her not the whole thing as I don't want to drown her
    Air temps (max min):had some issues getting temps stable, I have 3 probes one in/out probe, main indoor is in top of tent around 23, the probe on that is in the soil for root temp, about same 21- 23 ( mine doesn't have a min max view so can only go by what I see), it shows humidity about 40- 50%
    I then have the black thermometer which was next to her on the soil, this kept showing way over 30 but iv read a bit and I was getting false readings due to the light above, now I tuck it under her leaves and it's showing 24-26, the other probe is off to the side but below the light hood, its showing tent temp about 24 aswell.
    Res temps (max min)
    humidity:40- 50
    lighting type (hps, led, cfl) 300 watt dual cfl
    ph level:6.0
    EC (hydro and coco only)
    Background EC.??
    feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) as above 3 drops a n b into 10 ltr Ph'd to 6.0

My setup is in a cupboard, 50x50x100 black orchid tent, 300 dual cfl with reflector
    One lady, kush seed feminised
    Light is about 4 inches above her, I have a 6inch fan moving air and also use the rear passive vent in the tent ( I used a box with holes cut in the side and two bits of duckting to make a baffle box to stop light out the vent and the fan actually helps pull air in the back vent) I did this to help the temp and bring in more fresh air but have no light etc showing.

In the pics sorry I'm no photographer, its the leave closest and lowest in the pic, her first serrated leaf not the round ones, its going yellow a bit not too much just paler than the rest, and the edge is looking brown, everything else looks fine to me but it's my first lady and I'm a tad worried for her. Hope someone can help before it gets worse.
    Thanks x

Sorry trying to add pics but just getting errors

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

This is not a thread for help. It is a thread telling you the best way for us to help you...!

Please start a thread in the infirmary if you want help - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...abis-Infirmary

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Deadpool (06-02-17)

Thanks

Crap, sorry, will do that now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadpool For This Useful Post:

M_C (06-02-17)

Thanks

Name:	24282026_954977991322628_166332248_n.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	353725

Name:	24252040_954977831322644_184658514_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	353726
    any idea's soil was dry for a couple hours so thought under watered but after 30 hours with plenty of water little change

Thanks

Default I have a Nutrient problem (but thats all i can figure out) please help, thanks.

Soil or hydro or coco : Coco
    plant age:3 Weeks (Clones)
    pot size: 2.25 Gallons
    has it been repotted? and when?: They went from the cubes i was given at growers to Coco Hempy Buckets
    soil type:Perilite + Coco Mix with 2 inches of Perilite on the bottom.

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: General Hydroponics Flora Trio for 3 feedings and regular PH water for fourth and repeat
    Air temps (max min):80max 70 min
    Res temps (max min)
    humidity:45min 77high
    lighting type (hps, led, cfl) LED 300W Wattshine
    ph level:5.8 but have now moved it to 6.0
    EC (hydro and coco only)
    Background EC.
    feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) I Water Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. I use the General Hydroponics Flora Trio three times and then water once with just PH water. I use this feed schedule. Will be repeating week 3 for 3 weeks of Veg.

Name:	Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	354015

Hey Y'all, I have a 2x2 grow tent, I have a 300W LED grow light, filter fan and that whole set up. I am growing 4 Indica plants in the tent (they're suppose to be "King Louis XIII" but the source was untrustful), was suppose to only grow 3 but was give four. I am thinking 3 or for CFLS during flworing if the LED is not enough for the four plants. When I first got the LED put it to close to the plants (14") and burned them a little. They recovered and like the light at 20" now. Some of the leaves on all the plants are getting yellow around the edges. The only thing taht kind of sounds like it is Nitrogen Dificiency but there's so much info its easy to get lost. If i can get some notes on the plants it be great. Ill answer any questions thank you.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast