Thread: Growing Cannabis Overview

Thanks

Default Growing Cannabis Overview

There are few things in life as good as your own weed, grown by yourself at home out in the garden and indoors in pots...

Most people think of gardens as a seasonal, yearly project, but it is actually less time consuming and more rewarding to keep the garden going year round. If one were to attempt to grow year round, indoor gardening techniques will be needed at least during winter to keep the garden producing. You will have herb fresh at all times, there is no worry of mass storage thru the winter and spring, it requires less space, and once established, requires only minimal attention every week to keep it producing at optimal levels.

The best part of being a gardener is it connects you to the earth. It connects you with nature, and is spiritually enriching. Try giving your plants energy by beaming good thoughts and energy at them every time you visit them. I find this helps me as much as it helps them; my plants seem to respond to it favorably.

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lkdj2003 View Post
    There are few things in life as good as your own weed, grown by yourself at home out in the garden and indoors in pots...

Most people think of gardens as a seasonal, yearly project, but it is actually less time consuming and more rewarding to keep the garden going year round. If one were to attempt to grow year round, indoor gardening techniques will be needed at least during winter to keep the garden producing. You will have herb fresh at all times, there is no worry of mass storage thru the winter and spring, it requires less space, and once established, requires only minimal attention every week to keep it producing at optimal levels.

The best part of being a gardener is it connects you to the earth. It connects you with nature, and is spiritually enriching. Try giving your plants energy by beaming good thoughts and energy at them every time you visit them. I find this helps me as much as it helps them; my plants seem to respond to it favorably.
    About how long does it take for a usual plant to grow. I want to start growing one but I dont even know were to get seeds. Can you point me in the right direction?
    SanchDaniel
    -http://thinkthc.wikispaces.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thinkTHC View Post
    About how long does it take for a usual plant to grow. I want to start growing one but I dont even know were to get seeds. Can you point me in the right direction?
    That really depends on alot of factors really, i.e if you are going to grow indoors or outside and where abouts you are. If you are going to be growing indoors then it depends on if you are going to veg for a long time before flowering your plants or if you plan to go 12/12 (flower stage) straight from seed?

Most strains once they are in flower can take anywhere from 7 upto 14 weeks on avg to finish. With sativa strains taking longer than indica's. If you go for a mix of sativa/indica which you are more and likely to then what i have just said applies more.

If you are in the states then im afraid we can't ship to you because it's against your laws. If you are in the uk or ireland then we can ship to you and you can find our seed range here

Good luck with it all mate.

Thanks

Kind of figured since Im in the states it was going to be a problem. Anywho, I just found your other posts about growing so I think Ill just follow the guides you have posted. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Default Time

Hello i would like to ask you a few questions, I have a skunk plant in a pot with compost its about 11 inches tall at the moment.

Q1)How many months does it take from seed to flower with about 12 hours light a day.

Q2)How long before i know if its m/f.

Q3)How many times does it need to water.

Thanks for your help.....

from a learner grower....

Thanks

Look around the forum mate,loads of info on here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to takka360 For This Useful Post:

jake420 (06-06-16)

Thanks

ok i dont no LOADS about growing weed but i no the answers to ur questions. ok

Q1)How many months does it take from seed to flower with about 12 hours light a day. answer) to see the 1st buds should be 3 weeks into flowering
    Q2)How long before i know if its m/f. answer) after 2 weeks you should start seeing little balls - male or little white pistols (hairs) - female.
    Q3)How many times does it need to water. answer) feed your plant once every 7 days dont water it too much it needs to breathe and you will end up flooding it

hope that helps if i am in any way wrong then someone please correct me
    good luck!
    ._|.<(+_+)>.|_.<(yettymonsterâ„¢)>._|.<(+_+)>.|_.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yettymonster For This Useful Post:

NitroBurns (17-12-13), SpliffheadUK (30-08-12), tlh2496 (29-10-12)

Thanks

I might have made a mistake bit I planted 3 seeds in the same pot, they all the are growing and are 11 days old, how can I separate them into individual pots? Or is 3 seeds in the same pot ok?

Thanks

How big do outdoor plants get

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GREATWHITESHARK For This Useful Post:

Indiano (24-06-19)

Thanks

Where can I buy buds from online?