Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Rhino Seeds

Thanks

I'm not being funny but the original post is about Rhino Seeds... Not Herbies. So going back to Rhino Seeds...
    I ordered 5 x Auto Blue Pyramid ( in original packaging just the way I like my seeds to arrive, Un-tampered). So they made me an offer to upgrade my order to ..
    10 x Auto Blue Treacle. So I researched the strain (on their site) and they were double the price and they boasted a similar description to my original 5 x Blue Pyramids.
    So naturally I jumped at the chance of getting better seeds and 2 x more. Big mistake!!! Only 4/10 seeds germinated, and the ones that did germinate were deformed, every single one! So they got ripped out and binned. (time to start again).
    So, that night I decided to google Blue Treacle. And up pops this link to Gorilla Seeds. The website is Identical in nearly every way to Rhino Seeds. Straight away the alarm bells started to ring. So I search for Auto Blue Treacle and sure enough it pops up, this time Half the price of its name sake from Rhino. BUT Rhino Seeds are the cheapest they say (My Arse!!). The postage alone was £7.50, Golly that's one bloody expensive jiffy bag and 1st class stamp!!!. The seeds were packaged in baggies just like a ball of chedda, with a crappy chopped up flyer inside.
    So instead of complaining to them, I've since decided to just boycott them altogether. That's any type of head shops!! Now I only buy direct from the source, guaranteed quality packaging and no bullshit descriptions, and no crappy genetics and no rip off delivery charges.
    I also buy the authentic seeds for a few other local growers who are too pussy to buy their own, or can't.
    So, the funny thing is, when I registered with THCTalk it was only to warn other growers who may or may not choose to use Rhino or Gorilla seeds that they should avoid Auto Blue Treacle at all costs.. So there you go. Well since I'm now here, I may as well start making plans for my 1st THCTalk grow diary
    Last edited by IndicaDaze; 20-10-15 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks

I forgot to mention that they have hidden VAT fees too!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,152 Times

Got my seeds from them and delivery was within a week. Deal was 1 free seed if I bought 4 or 5. My first effort ended up a male but you can`t blame them or can you? Anyway used the separate "free" seed for this effort and it does seem female so chuffed.
    Male seed germinated with 36 hours and current seed was 24 (in water).

This was/is my first ever purchase from anyone and all seemed ok on the whole. Buying again I would use this sites vendor I suppose but if push came to shove I would from Rhino again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Critical J For This Useful Post:

Subterranean Man (09-04-16)

Chew Guest

I'll never use Rhino again. Shit slow delivery and my last pack of 5 all failed to germinate. Herbies or seedsman from now on...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,152 Times

Quote Originally Posted by chewey16 View Post
    I'll never use Rhino again. Shit slow delivery and my last pack of 5 all failed to germinate. Herbies or seedsman from now on...
    This is a scary thread, just read it all. I wasn`t a member here prior to purchase and to be honest, didn`t know where to get any seeds from, just googled.
    The fact that I may have wasted 52 days on my 1st grow to realise I had a male and maybe not my fault is somewhat annoying to say the least.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post
    This is a scary thread, just read it all. I wasn`t a member here prior to purchase and to be honest, didn`t know where to get any seeds from, just googled.
    The fact that I may have wasted 52 days on my 1st grow to realise I had a male and maybe not my fault is somewhat annoying to say the least.
    You're probably gonna be ok with those Crit+'s JW, That's where my Crits were from too (been in a drawer for 6 months, they germed ok and look healthy enough). But because of my B.Treacle fiasco I won't be going back.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IndicaDaze For This Useful Post:

Critical J (21-10-15)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7