Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino Seeds

Thanks

Default Rhino Seeds

Anybody else had bad experiences with them? The seeds were a bit late in coming so I looked them up on the internet, and all I can see is horrendous feedback reports of the seeds taking 1-2 months to arrive.

I ordered my seeds last Friday, sent the money with a first-class stamp, which means that the order should have been processed on Saturday and shipped away the same day, arriving on Monday (no post on Sundays) - as their site promises.
    However, it got to Sunday and I saw the feedback and sent them an email asking when my seeds would arrive.
    In a frankly very rude response, I was huffily told that they 'don't check their PO box daily' and that I would have to wait until early on in the week until I got an email confirming my order.

It is now Tuesday and their working hours are over, so it will be Wednesday - and still no email telling me that my seeds have been dispatched.
    This means that at the very earliest my seeds will arrive on Thursday - somehow, I highly doubt that.

Anybody else had any bad experiences with them?

Thanks

I ordered some seeds over a week ago from Rhino. First time with this company. I am rather pissed off as the site is co.uk. However if you 'whois' the domain it's registered in the Netherlands, Still does not mean the seeds are sent from there but I am quite sure they are!

On sunday I got an email stating they seeds have been sent, expect to wait 7-8 days! This is after having emailed them on several occasions to ask why my payment was still pending even though it had been processed days before.

Soon as I get my seeds I will email them a ranting note on professionalism. I wont be using them again as I expect better service.

Thanks

Yeah, I won't be using them again just due to the bitch that emailed me back in a 'ugh, why are you bothering me at work' sort of fashion... although, I think we should be scared... if you google 'Rhino Seeds Scam' there is a huge list of people on other cannabis forums complaining that they have been scammed hundreds of pounds and that their seeds have never arrived - although, there is the odd case of the seeds actually arriving!

Either way, I am going to be ringing them up tomorrow - got the day off. Gonna be ringing them over, and over, and over again, and when they eventually pick up, i'm gonna lay into them :P

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

You should always use well researched/reputable seed companies lads.
    I ordered WD seeds from the thctalk shop and they were in my hand the very next day.......no fuckin about!
    That's what you want customer service wise...........professional.
    Get yersels on to the shop and make a purchase.
    TLS

Thanks

Didn't even realise this forum had a shop when I ordered from Rhino Seeds - gutted I didn't help out the forums.

Thanks

Just arrived this morning by RM Special Delivery.

Thanks

Still haven't got my dispatch email yet

Thanks

I ordered on the 18th and the email stating that its being processed for despatch was the 24th. Arrived 26th.

Thanks

Just called them up a few minutes ago. Picked up straight away, first time. I said that I had posted my order first class on Friday. He informed me that only checked their PO Box once a week, almost always later on in the week - Thursdays or Fridays, they don't have access Saturdays or Sundays.
    I asked him when my seeds would be dispatched. He said they would check the PO box Thursday or Friday, as he already said, and that the orders would normally be on his desk Friday. He would then process and send them away Saturday, meaning I would get my order on Monday

Thanks

It was a moment of near-perfect customer care, in fact :P

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast