Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhino Seeds

Thanks

Ordered some Orange Bud seeds from Rhino, waited three or so days and checked the tracking on their website and it told me that payment hadn't yet been received, so I emailed them and they sorted it within a day to say payment had been received and was being proccessed. I then got the seeds a couple days later. All in it took about 6-7 working days which isn't really all that bad.

Had the same'ish experience with Greens a fortnight ago. waited well over a week for delivery, it took me ringing them to find out that my order was complete it just seemed to have got forgotten at the back somewhere and I received it the next day. Gave Greens another chance last week with a much bigger order and it came within 2 days.

Always give companys a good 6 working days before I start to freak out as a general rule, they usually come good even if it takes a gentle nudge sometimes :P

I'd still recommend both Rhino and Greens as the goods from both have been as good as expected. But the best for delivery so far has been......Kitbagshop from ebay!!!! lol no seriously they have beaten every company so far on delivery and comms, meh you never can tell.

Thanks

tbf i ordered mine on a friday night and got them on the wednesday from rhino

Thanks

Exclamation Our Most Sincere Apologies

Greetings everyone in this forum.

My name here as is easily read is Rhino CannaSeeds and I am one of the editors for Rhino Seeds' content. My boss has noticed this thread and has asked me to request the order number for anyone here that has had a problem or currently is having a problem ordering from or contacting Rhino Seeds.

This is an attempt by us to proactively resolve any negative relations with our customers we may have. Our reputation means a lot to us and we DO care to keep our name in good standing. If you have any suggestions on ways that we can improve ourselves, then please share your ideas. We are trying to do what we can with our resources to make sure we are pleasing you all.

Please, I will check this within the next few days if not tomorrow. If you want to get your things straight, we can work it out.

I really truthfully hope that you all are doing well. Peace, love, and well being to you all.

Your friend,

Rhino

Thanks

I ordered seeds from rhino over three months ago and never recieved my shipment. Terrible things started happening on my credit card but i won't talk about that at this stage. I have sent several e-mails but rarely get a reply. Last reply i was told they would check the tracking number to see where it ended up. That was several weeks ago and i've heard nothing since. So much for guaranteeing delivery and a reply within 24 hours. I've since read many bad things about rhino seeds on many forums. I wish i had done more research before ordering. I'm not too worried about the money i lost, i just hate being messed around. Stick with a reputable, professional company people.

Thanks

i ordered of herbies and i placed my oder on the saturday and recieved it tuesday my special delivery! and the thcshop is goof also very quick delivery!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Ive bought all my seeds from Herbies so far,all have been top notch and arrived promptly recorded delivery

Thanks

ashleynewth,

I am deeply sorry that I have not seen your post earlier than now. Rhino Seeds is a progressive company constantly making changes to the way we operate to conform to the wishes of our ever changing consumer basis.

Over the recent year or so we have gone through a complete staff change that resulted in many complications with customer communication due to the inhibition of communication between staff.

We are VERY SORRY for this inconvenience and wish to right ANY wrongs that have happened in the past.

Rhino Seeds IS a reputable company and anyone who does research on seed banks surely cannot overlook the massive security raids that numerous other seed banks such as Attitude have experienced in the past. Rhino Seeds is not the only online seed distributing company that has to deal with mishaps.

We do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences we have caused any of our customers and, as stated earlier, are willing to make things right.

If you can PM me with your order numbers, I can work things out. I have already aided a few people on this forum with problems they have had in the past. Just ask moonlightgrower or sweetstickicky.

Thank you and sorry again for any frustration caused in the past,

Rhino Seeds

Thanks

Default Rhino Seeds

Hi all,

I ordered a few seeds yesterday from Rhino Seeds, and about an hour after that I stumbled onto this thread which needless to say made me a little anxious! I have since sent 2 emails to Rhino Seeds asking for a little clarification on a few things such as dispatch times and also price deals for orders over £150, as I found that Herbies do three packs of exactly the same seeds but at £17 instead of £24 that Rhino Seeds are charging! Anyways lets see what happens and how long they take to reply to my emails. I will of course post my findings on here for all (who are interested) to see.

Thanks to all those on this amazing forum who have provided me and countless others with so much great, interesting and detailed information on every single aspect of cannabis production and consumption.

BonVonDon

Thanks

Hi all, as promised I thought I should share my own experience with Rhino Seeds with you all. I browsed through many forums like this one searching for comments on where to buy seeds from and I stumbled across some posts saying that Rhino Seeds were a good bet for peeps living in the UK. So being as impatient as I have always been I rushed to their website, had a good look and placed in an order of around £180, eyes bigger than my belly kinda thing lol! Anyways after I placed my order I carried on reading through some forums and to my horror I found a load of posts saying that Rhino Seeds were not a good company and that a few people had not received there orders for many weeks and some not at all. As you might imagine I was starting to get worried and looked back for the posts that said they were really good and noticed that they were dated 2005!

Needless to say I was starting to feel a bit pissed at myself so I sent Rhino Seeds an email asking them to clarify what the situation was with my order and to confirm to me when they would send it out as I wanted it ASAP, and I also mentioned that I was rather worried because of the many posts I had just read regarding other peoples experience with them.

To Rhino Seeds credit, I was contacted the next day with an email explaining how there had been a few problems with both the email system and the ordering system recently and I was assured that there was nothing to worry about and that my order would be sent out in the next day or so. I thought this was a good and quick response and it definitely calmed me down a bit. The next day I received another email saying that one of the items I had ordered was no no longer in stock and I was offered a refund or a swap. I sent a message back saying that I was disappointed with this as the item was clearly marked as being in stock when I placed my order. I also gave my telephone number and asked that someone call me to discuss as I was a bit pissed at this especially with all the posts recently. Within 10 minutes I received a call from one of the managers explaining that there was a problem with one of there suppliers and this is why that could not send the item I had ordered, due to this I was offered a swap so I choose something that was almost twice the price of the seeds I had initially ordered and said I would pay the difference. At this point the manager called James said that they would pay the extra cost due to the fact that the order had been messed up a little! I was extremely surprised and pleased with this and said yes straight away. The next day I was told that my items would be sent out by next day recorded delivery becuase of the delay that had been caused, and again Rhino Seeds footed the bill as that was not the delivery service I had ordered from them.

All in all I have to say that Rhino Seeds went well out of there way to make things right and to keep me feeling satisfied, they had not only called me but I was also given a number to call should I need to speak to them again. I was then sent an email with my tracking numbers and the following day my package had arrived as promised.

Well as far as I am concerned this was great customer service and clearly showed how much they were prepared to do to put things right after the initial hiccup. Personally I think that Rhino Seeds have just been unlucky with staff and there ordering system which had caused them and more importantly there customers loads of problems, but they are trying extremely hard to put things right, and I for one would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to my friends if asked. One thing I would say is that having a number to call made all the difference so if you are there and listening Rhino Seeds, put a number up on the website again and also thank you so very much for my seeds which all came in there original packaging and for your help in reassuring me that everything was ok.

I really hope this post puts those people out there who are waiting for there seeds to arrive minds at rest.

Peace out

BonVonDon

Thanks

Is this a joke bonvondon signed himself the exact same way as the guy from rhino seeds above.

Can the mods check this this guy is connin us all!!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast