Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Seeds

Thanks

And bonvondon and the rhino seeds guy both have simular typing patterns like the both always use capital r and s for rhino seeds every time.

Con merchant i'll never use rhino seeds now!!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy View Post
    Is this a joke bonvondon signed himself the exact same way as the guy from rhino seeds above.

Can the mods check this this guy is connin us all!!

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
    Dude!

Check what you like but it wont change the fact that everything I said in my previous message is EXACTLY what my own experience with Rhino Seeds has been like.

I really do understand peoples doubts and frustrations when dealing with online companies and I for one take that kinda shit seriously as all my mates know coz I go all the way to get the service and the goods that I was promised. I have on 2 occasions had my bank reverse transactions and start disputes with companies and people who have tried to rip me off and even on one occasion by using WHOIS.com I have actually got a mobile number of a scam artist who took my money for a DVD player and never sent it! Sorry for the rant but I just think you are being overly para about my post because there is no conspiracy involved.

Personally I am very new to this whole thing and have only been browsing and lightly using this and other forums for around a month and the first thing that struck me was the way all the members really acted like a community and shared all there knowledge and experiences in order to help the community as a whole. This is exactly what I have tried to do by posting my experience with Rhino Seeds pretty much from start till end.

I truly hope you will see the truth in this, if not then its no real skin off my nose because I have nothing vested in this other than what I have just stated.

I think telling the mods to have a look at me is kinda funny and kinda sad at the same time. Just dont let anyone try and rip you off and dont be so paranoid about using your own bank account to pay for goods online. Your banks will protect your money and 9 times out of 10 if they cant retrieve your money from the person or company who took it they will give you the money back anyway! But like I said i tend to go all out when someone plays silly buggers with me, including my bank. Don't ask and you wont get.

Lol its late and I kinda ranted out there a little but this is a subject close to my heart as they say.

Peace

Bon

Thanks

lol sorry only just seen your second post, and at the risk of pissing you off (which is not my intention) your comments on the typing pattern is so funny I cant stop smiling to myself. I dont know what your story is with Rhino Seeds but you need to chill out with regards to my involvement with them. Also maybe a career with MI5 awaits you with observational and deduction skillz like that lol! Even the great Sherlock Holmes would be impressed.

Peace BonVonDon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bonvondon View Post
    lol sorry only just seen your second post, and at the risk of pissing you off (which is not my intention) your comments on the typing pattern is so funny I cant stop smiling to myself. I dont know what your story is with Rhino Seeds but you need to chill out with regards to my involvement with them. Also maybe a career with MI5 awaits you with observational and deduction skillz like that lol! Even the great Sherlock Holmes would be impressed.

Peace BonVonDon
    Listen mate bottom line 'I WON'T BE USING RHINO SEEDS EVER.'

I've never used they before and don't plan to.

And mate I'm far more chilled than you'll ever be.

You keep the stories comin hey.

Thanks

never hads a prob with them i found them tobe one of the better seed companys out there. think im guna give herbies ago now tho

Thanks

bigandy,

BonVonDon is indeed an honest customer who had experienced a speed bump in their order that we promptly addressed and overcame. typically, I sign online textual forum posts no differently than how I sign the end of letters to be put in the mail. I don't find it odd to see more than one person end their message with a salutation and username signature.

And to BonVonDon,

That was a very kind review and we are very grateful for speaking the truth about our dedication to customer service. We never enjoy leaving people with sour tastes in their mouths so we show great effort to remedy any and all problems that arise. Thanks again for the kind words and thorough review!

I hope you all are enjoying the beginning days of October!

Rhino Seeds

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino CannaSeeds View Post
    bigandy,

BonVonDon is indeed an honest customer who had experienced a speed bump in their order that we promptly addressed and overcame. typically, I sign online textual forum posts no differently than how I sign the end of letters to be put in the mail. I don't find it odd to see more than one person end their message with a salutation and username signature.

And to BonVonDon,

That was a very kind review and we are very grateful for speaking the truth about our dedication to customer service. We never enjoy leaving people with sour tastes in their mouths so we show great effort to remedy any and all problems that arise. Thanks again for the kind words and thorough review!

I hope you all are enjoying the beginning days of October!

Rhino Seeds
    Listen mate you can not kid a kidder.

You come on here defending ur site fair enough but by the sound of it its poorly run and a few peoples card details have been going missing from what i read.

Then suddenly a new member pops up called bonvondon comes on here and defends you though the teeth?? Use have the simular way of ending his posts to you, use both have alot to say, use both use capital r and s for Rhino Seeds everytime and use both joined here around the same time.

And Bonvondon's very first post was on this thread?? https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...earchid=527944 Bonvondon did'nt introduce himself to anyone or check out the interesting bit the grow diarys he come straight on this thread and defended you his very first post was on this thread?? very strange?? Bit to much of a coincidence for me.

I'm a stuborn stoner twat sometime but I'm sticking by my guns u have joined twice or had your mate join and tryed defending urself using a fake profile.

I come on here to have a good laugh with lads and share my hints and tips and experiences.

Your a conman, who runs a site with a bad rep, unreliable delivery and on top of that funds have gone astray from peoples bank accounts after dealing with you.

I WILL NOT USE RHINO SEEDS EVER !!
    Last edited by bigandy; 10-10-10 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks

I'm glad you got that all out. I hope no one retains any of those false accusations. You know none of us, none of what has happened to us, and none about the kind of work we have put into what we do.

Have you done research on any other seed banks? TONS of seed banks get abused by hackers, and you know what they do? Spend large sums of money to secure their websites which is clearly visible on our website and many others. Modern day encryption and website confidentiality software is incredibly secure and is worth quite a pretty penny. I hope you haven't interpreted this as me yelling at you, because that is not the kind of person I am, though I am surprised at your shallow research on this subject while seeming to be thorough. I will NEVER DOUBT that you have some fantastic information that is worth mentioning to help others out and I respect that very much. If you want a glimpse of the person that I really am and not the one you described earlier, just know that I recognize that I can NEVER judge another person. I am and will never have that desire or be in that position without acting like a hypocrite.

I am not trying to convince you to do business with us. You have clearly stated your position on that. I just wish for you not to follow the conclusions you came to earlier...

Best wishes and regards,

Rhino Seeds

P.S. - I joined this forum because I was directed to by my superior. I had never communicated with or was aware of BonVonDon before I read his post. I do not know why BonVonDon joined this forum.

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

All i've got to say to everyone is do your research before jumping in and buying,and you all know the thctalk shop is very safe and orders get sent out asap,
    but if they haven't got what you want always do some research and make sure the seeds come in original breeders packs so you don't get scammed as you
    could end up with hemp or not getting your order or even worse finding out your credit cards been maxed out by some criminal pricks with fake websites.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

10. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuanamat For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (11-10-10)

Thanks

I have had some bad orders with rhino and the rhino rep helped me out. hell I thought I was screwed but they were true 2 there word and even made it up 2 me. I have to say they came through for me ,,,, u can have trouble with anyone but it is stand up in my book if they make it right......... I would use rhino agin wish thc shop sent seeds to us.......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast