Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

never used them - but these guys (imo) don't seem scammers.
    They may be cutting pasting notepads and therefore similar texts... but they're coming on here and obviously making an effort.
    Never used 'em and prolly never will. But personally I'll give em the benefit of the doubt (only once) since they're trying to explain (basically) IT and staffing issues.
    IMO scammers wouldn't ever bother doing that. Probably just trying to sort there business out better.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

If I were Rhino seeds I'd spend less time giving 'customer service' to people on other seed vendors forums, and more time focusing on an efficient ordering system that doesn't screw up all your orders

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    If I were Rhino seeds I'd spend less time giving 'customer service' to people on other seed vendors forums, and more time focusing on an efficient ordering system that doesn't screw up all your orders
    this is true.. but...... thc shop does not help at all if u live in us so its nice to see a company that will... does it do any harm trying to sort out problems.... I think if they were bad they would have never come on here and tried to make it right .. land of the free less and less theses days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    Probably just trying to sort there business out better.
    That is our mission with using forums as a means of connecting with customers who received less quality service than our typically generous and high quality service.

We simply wish to make amends to anyone we have disappointed and hopefully change their minds about our company that has endured a unique past and is now working to strengthen our true reputation.

I hope that you all will recognize how hard we are working to prove and support the high standards we operate under.

Regards,

Rhino

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

But these people are coming to forums because they've been ignored from your customer service emails.. That doesn't scream high standards Have you thought about starting your own forum?

Thanks

Hi all.
    I have just put an order in with rhino seeds to which they replied that it was now cancelled and there would be a refund in 4 to 5 days. I emailed to ask why the order was cancelled but there was no reply. I have since found this site and am now very worried about my card details going missing or worse, has anyone else had this problem and was it resolved. I am thinking of contacting the card company to ask them to watch for any unusual transaction on my card. Can any one put my mind at rest and recommend a good place to get seeds. Thank you all

Thanks

I had a great experience with them)
    First of all, I ordered Sweet Tooth from them, came in a week time, all nice, no bonus.
    And then, on Monday 23:00 I as the guy from skype to send me so seeds, couse there are some people who could not order the seeds online, I needed them on as soon as possible, couse today I am going to save some grower'z in Sibiria. basically, honest, I needed 11 reg seed Kali Mist(which cost 70 pound in most of the shops, but there it was 80) and for the rest, I needed some other cool genetics. I had 120 pounds to spend in cash, as IT WAS ONLY the place, where u can just go to the bank and pay for ur seeds by cash, but they told me that I need to pay by card, so they would be able to send it striate away. Ok, My friend next to me had 70 pounds on his account. So the result was simple, at 8:30 in the morning, I have recived 70 pounds worth of femenised seeds, and 11 reg Kali Mist for free... almost next day. A very special Thank You from Siberian growers (seeds been ordered to Leeds area in UK)

Thanks

rhino seeds got back to me and "resent" my package. that was 4 months ago and i still have not recieved shipment and kelly will not respond to my emails

Thanks

someone also used my credit card details to make online purchases in europe not long after i ordered from rhino seeds. i live in the southern hemisphere and had not bought anything from europe for a long period before. i'll let u make your own summary. i got that money back from via but it was quite a hassle for me. anyone else had this experience? rhino also did not take the full invoice price off my credit card. wierd. maybe they thought i would give up hassling them because i didnt get charged as much. what a bonus!!! i didnt get totally ripped off. dont use rhino seeds. they scammed me big time.

Bobby Digital Guest

basically, RHINO SEEDS SUCK ASS!!!!! dont even bother with them..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast