Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: elephant bud,37% thc?

Bobby Digital Guest

Price: 3,990.00CND
    Product Description

Infinite Bliss Bud - 10 Pack

A super strain with cool results. We crossed Infinite Euphoria Bud Mom X Swiss Ultimate Altitude Bud Father, Crossed back again with a Infinite Euphoria Bud Mom . Our goal was to produce a long lasting 10-12 hour body stone, instead of the cerebral high. With our latest lab cannabinoid research, it seemed almost too easy to discover the perfect combo for all you die hard Indica fans, and Chronic Medical users. The munchies are still here when you light this strain up, but they are not too out of control. You can eat your normal meal before you blaze to keep your hunger in check. She forms a huge massive cola, pack with THC, 49% THC I might add. The first generation came in at only 43.5%, but we managed to tweek her up nice using some fine selections.

So if you want a long lasting Indica Couch Lock Buzz, Infinite Bliss is here to keep you veging out all weekend long

Yeah sum-how i think your dream is dead Hyperlite,
    Last edited by Bobby Digital; 27-05-10 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Pity that, would have been up for chippin in on some.

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite View Post
    has any heard of elephant bud? its a strain from canada that apparently has 37.5% thc, they say that theres more weight in trichomes than plant matter and weight per metre squared is 1500g!!!!
    the buzz lasts for 12 hours!! i thought this couldnt be right and maybe they got theyre numbers wrong, lol and then it happened i looked at the price!!!!!

GET THIS IT COSTS 1990.00cnd -thats £1274 for 10 normal seeds!

so i ordered 3 packs lol.
    i bought the whole batch lol

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    i bought the whole batch lol
    How did you manage that ? Did you not read that they have a 2 pack limit per customer .LOL

Here it is from their site:

NOTE: ********

Quantities are limited to 2 packs per person. Amazingly, a large buyer offered to buy our entire stock and future stock for the next 4 cycles above our full retail price. I am hearing Elephant is the biggest thing in Amsterdam right now, and it's hard to get your hands on a pack. "Scalpers" are selling this for triple the costs in Europe walk in shops, and we were only able to keep a few packs for our loyal customers.

Was that you up2nogood that made the offer to buy out all their seeds ?

Oh I really like this:

Many actors are requesting this strain and are paying $60+/gram. They are saying it's better than the "skinny drug" because the high is more Euphoric, lasts longer with no hangovers, allowing them to work the following day. Also, they are getting 10 times the doses from a single gram at half the cost of the "skinny drug".

I'm sure Snoop Dogg is all over that. LOL

I've heard more convincing stories from a 9 year old.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BURNZ For This Useful Post:

up2nogood (28-05-10)

Thanks

Wouldnt it be great if there was any truth behind the claims

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

can you smoke an actual elephant? there not endangered anymore so it'd be ok yeah?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

No you can't smoke an elephant, but you can smoke their shit (so I've heard)

Thanks

This conversation popped up a while ago regarding this strain. It seems that most or all sales are a rip off, with most of the unlucky ones not even getting a refund.

Its cock 'n' bull mate, without a doubt. I remember a youtube video a couple of year back, and there was a guy on another site i use who went into it, tried to buy it and all sorts, anyways he never got the seeds...

To be fair i like knockout weed, but i think 37% thc is a little strong even for me, i smoke to relax, that fooker will have you palpertating, running round the room like on speed, man i dread to think, on the other hand waiting for it to ripen fully to get the CBD reacting with the THC might settle it a bit, to be faor though, i couldn't think of a worse smoke lol, but thats just my opinion....

Thanks

What a joke, I can't beleive how brazen they are about it.... Cheeky bastards. Look what I found on that BC Seeds site...

I hope people find this thread before purchasing anything from there.
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViK For This Useful Post:

IMTALKINGTHC (09-07-10), Kajun666 (09-07-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

for that price i want this.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

BURNZ (28-05-10), Kajun666 (09-07-10), ViK (28-05-10)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast