Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: elephant bud,37% thc?

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

i knew you wouldn't be long .GIMME THE BUDS ELEPHANT AND NOBODY GETS HURT!lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Lol indeed. My big ears been a flappin' alright!!

Whaap'n den?

Thanks

It's all overhyped bullshit! The company is pitching to make money just as with this other strain ;- http://bcseeds.com/p57/Euphoria-Unli...duct_info.html

The Elephant Bud is probably a strong high yield strain, possibly no different to Big Bud. However who is going to pay for spectrometer analysis for the THC content and challenge them? Who is going to sue when they find out it's not 37%? No person as that would be an admittance of growing cannabis.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingPsilocybin View Post
    It's all overhyped bullshit! The company is pitching to make money just as with this other strain ;- http://bcseeds.com/p57/Euphoria-Unli...duct_info.html

The Elephant Bud is probably a strong high yield strain, possibly no different to Big Bud. However who is going to pay for spectrometer analysis for the THC content and challenge them? Who is going to sue when they find out it's not 37%? No person as that would be an admittance of growing cannabis.
    i know its probally over hyped but you know when you look in a guitar shop and theres one that costs four times as much as the guitar that you were gonna buy and even though you cant play the guitar and the sound that your gonna make with it, will be just as bad whatever guitar you buy, YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE.lol
    if i won the lotto i would test them out. i just would be fucking pissed off if none of them germenated.haha so so pissed off.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgEDy5ekvY
    TIMELESS.COZ AGE DONT COUNT IN THE BOOTH, WHEN YOUR FLOW STAYS SUBMERGED IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

WHILE WORLD IS REVOLVING ON ITS AXIS, I COME WITH MAD LOVE AND THE ILLEST WAR TACTICS.

Thanks

i just checked this out and found them cheaper *link removed* check it out BUT USE GOOGLE...
    Last edited by Eggbox; 26-05-10 at 07:54 AM. Reason: linking..

Thanks

The domain bcseeds.com has been registered on behalf of them by a company called domainsbyproxy.com.

Domainsbyproxy is a service that hides one's (people behind bcseeds) personal information in the whois database. This is perfect for scammers/spam as they dont want to be located.

The service 'domainsbyproxy' is legit and used by law abiding companies that wish not for their registrant details to be in public view.

Thanks

well they are not scammers acording to the canadian forums ive been looking at heres an exert from one guy on exactly the same kind of thread as here:-

I can't believe how stupid some people are. Do you really think you get to play, and not pay? If it is good strain, and exclusive, pay. Find out. You will not achieve success playing it safe, assuming asnwers, and buying 10 dollar bags of seeds. You just will not.

When the strain first came out, I paid $5,000 for a single cutting. In less than a year, I have paid off two cars, a house, a house boat, and bought a piece of Jenz Benz. So cheers, to all the silly folks, who think you can play, and not pay.

Buy a flashlight and hold it over a swag seed, I hear that is cheap.

On a side note, I pulled 11.5 pounds from 4 1000watt digital hps lights. In less than 9 weeks of flowering. So, fucking eh, I think the purple elephant is exactly what they say. Except one small detail.

Without a true full spectrum analyzer it is hard to imagine they really know the thc level.

Cheers from The Good Doctor.

end quote

Thanks

Sure they sell seeds, but as I said are you really going to know if it contains 37% THC? It probably a new cross strain that is little different from others.

As for other forum comments, I have seen plenty of negative ones regarding that particular company.

Personally I think they are going on inflated cost and not quality. Quick bucks when the times are good! Bail out, change company name and do it all again.....

Thanks

i know i dont beleave the 37% thing,but remember they are breeding strains and making seeds in canada,where its still illegal. anyway as for this strain and alot of others in canada ,i think it wont be long before arjan buys some seeds them then claims he invented the strain.after all hes just done it with the bubbakush i think.
    Last edited by hyperlite; 26-05-10 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks

so that means they get over 5kilos with 4 lights thats fucken mental good little earner though
    RED ARMY

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast