Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PK13/14 for soil grows advice

Thanks

Default PK13/14 for soil grows advice

After reading that alot of users here like pk13/14 i thought i best get in on the action for fatter buds. So bought some just now. Now my question is this. Im in 4 weeks (not counting initial 2 weeks) of flowering a northern lights nirvana strain. When would i need to start pk stuff and how many ml per litre (i use a 2ltr bottle for watering usually) so basically can someone tell me a feeding plan for my grow. Cheers.
    Everything that i say is a work of fiction i.e made up, this forum is full of fiction i.e made up stories. All pics are found on the internet to show a visual identification to go with our stories we write for fun.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I have been using pk13/14 this week as it happens as I'm on week 5 flowering.
    You're supposed to use it 3 weeks before harvest for a max of 6 days.

I too use a 2L bottle for watering and my one plant take a full 2 litres each feed. The amount I used in my 2L feeds was 3ml. So literally through the entire grow my plants have had 6ml of pk13/14, lol, hardly worth it, lol.
    BUT, in the last few days, they have been swelling every day!
    It definately works.

Just noticed you said not counting the initial 2 weeks of flowering? You don't count these? Mine had buds a few days after flipping and I've been counting since the day I flipped. From mates who have grown previously they think I'm right with my times. You've just worried me that I'll have an extra week or two, I bloody hope not, I WANT MY SMOKE!!!!!! hehehe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (27-05-10), Skeeter (27-05-10)

Thanks

Well mine didnt look like what 6 weeks or so now if i counted straight from 12/12 switch so i did a look around and my grow looks like 3rd week of flowering now 4 tho when i compared to them other grows. They say or 1 diary i should say elsewhere said that he skiped the first 2 weeks counting of 12/12 and even then he did a 8-9 weeks nl cfl 350w grow. So yeah with cfl at least i have to skip the first 2 weeks then it looks like a normal progress of a grow bud wise and week counting wise. I didnt like the idea of extra weeks but least i know how long they should take now.

Thanks

Ah, cfl, I see. Sorry mate that explains it

Thanks

Tried edit this in but site went tits up i.e ran out of memory or somit it was saying.

Hmm so u been using it for awhile? But thanks for the 3ml per 2ltr feeding info thats very helpful. I just wonder how to feed it tho like water, molasses, pk13/14, water etc. When should i start it, since im week 4 of a possible 8-9 weeks flowering (not including 2weeks of initial 12/12) and i dont have it yet but its gona be sent today 1st class post i should get it by fri i think. So u reckon i should start on my 5th week which is 3 weeks from 8 weeks estimate finish or 6th week for the 9th week finish. And do u just feed it for 6 days one after the other or between waterings so its like once or twice a week ur doing pk?

Thanks

I'd say do it at week 6. You're bound to go to 9 weeks under cfl.
    And I don't know how you personally feed but from the start I have always just fed when the plant needed to be fed i.e. when its dry and beginning to droop.
    And the way I feed is, mix up nutes all in with the water and chuck that on the plant.

i.e. For flowering I was mixing up 10ml of terra flores with 2l of water, give it a shake. Then add 8ml of boost, give it a shake. Then add 3ml of pk13/14. Give it a shake.
    And as the bottle said only for 6 days and I was feeding roughly every 2-3 days, she only had 2-3 doses of the pk. So 6-9ml total the entire grow.
    To be honest I wasn't sure if it was 100% right. But I never had any nute burn or adverse effects and my buds were definately going in the right direction and the pk13/14 was making a major difference, buds were getting noticably fatter daily.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

Skeeter (27-05-10)

Thanks

I wonder why you cant use it longer than 6 days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I wonder why you cant use it longer than 6 days.
    Cause from what people say, its like paint thinner. Really strong stuff.
    Also, as you use it 3 weeks from harvest, can't have anything too chemically in the last couple of weeks and should be a week or two of flushing.

Thats my assumption anyway. Or after the small dose, it may be dangerous to the plant? Maybe its that strong?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

Skeeter (27-05-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

I think I read somewhere it has a mad effect or burns them if overused , it's a strong chemical pk13/14.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Skeeter (27-05-10)

Thanks

i only use the 1nce at 5 weeks flower, then carry on with the flores +topmax, then flush the last 2 weeks

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast