Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Top or not blueberry?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

The ORIGINAL Blueberry is an original from Dutch Passion. Original Blueberry is an Indica/Sativa (80/20) Cannabis strain with Thai and Oaxacan parentage first developed in the late 1970's. This is a plant that is suitable for cannabis growing indoors and in warm outdoor environments that yields strongly when grown under optimum conditions. Blueberry’s flowers are dense and stout with red, purple, and finally blue hues with medium to large calyxes. This variety is well known for its euphoric high, long shelf life, its fruity skunk aroma, and obvious blueberry taste. Original Blueberry matures within 56 days into the flowering period however if left for the full 70 days, the cannabis buds experience a second explosive growth spurt where the flowers produce a high concentrate of THC.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22), needsmust (10-09-10)

Thanks

pretty sure its dj shorts
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bushdriver For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

All the DP blueberry's I've seen recently have either been stretchy as hell, or hermied. I think shorts is the way to go

Just an observation I've made on past blueberry grows on here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22), leafy (10-07-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

I agree dutch passion blueberry is a pain in the arse lol. I got a 10 pack of regular and out of them ten i got 2 females and both were hermies pmsl. So i never even ended up with a decent female to clone. In the end i got cuttings from a mates blueberry (think its dj shorts but not sure tbh) and it has never let me down, grows nice fat bud and is finished PROPLY in 9 week but smokes nice at 8. Oh and yea i think a 8 to 9 week finish is quick. Ive never seen any blueberry plant finished proply in 7 weeks lol. leafy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (10-07-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Yeah that's the only reason I've never bothered to grow it I looked around and all the dairies of the ones I was going to buy were shite. But there were one or two mysterious blueberries that were awesome, and I didn't want to risk the time/money/effort. Might go ahead and get myself some of them shorts now I know it's not just me who thinks that

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22), leafy (10-07-10), Pink_tiger (12-07-10)

Thanks

I got my cutting from a mate in Manchester so I'm thinking it's Dutch passion but it's quite bushy with 2 colas its also quite short and flowering slowly, but smells amazing , I'll c if I can get Massivemick to put a pic or 2 on , lol and c if he knows how to make it scratch and sniff lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    I agree dutch passion blueberry is a pain in the arse lol. I got a 10 pack of regular and out of them ten i got 2 females and both were hermies pmsl. So i never even ended up with a decent female to clone. In the end i got cuttings from a mates blueberry (think its dj shorts but not sure tbh) and it has never let me down, grows nice fat bud and is finished PROPLY in 9 week but smokes nice at 8. Oh and yea i think a 8 to 9 week finish is quick. Ive never seen any blueberry plant finished proply in 7 weeks lol. leafy
    I didn't mean short flowering blueberry , I just meant at the mo I'm used to superskunk being a 6 1/2 -7 week flowerer, since I've looked in to it I've heard loads of bad shit about Dutch passions bb,
    I'm nearly in the same boat as u m8 I'm not sure what company it is but upto know mines looking ok fingers crossed.
    Last edited by cannamancan; 10-07-10 at 10:17 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

If you have got cuttings off a decent female dutch passion then your prob onto a winner mate Dont get me wrong dutch passion blueberry is fuckin nice!!! Its just gettiing a stable female thats hard part lol. If you have got cuttings then chances are he has found a decent mother. Good luck with her and yea would love to see some pics.

eggbox... its just dutch passion you gotta be carefull with lol, you can get some other blueberry strains that are sound. Wish i knew for defo wich one mine is from tbh, but its a cutting that was passed around like a estate slut lol. Mine stays quite short and gets fat quick colas. It flowers really quick but extra weeks at end make all difference to taste. Whe one i have in flower at our lasses is on her way ill post some pics. leafy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (10-07-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

Yeah man love to c some pics , massive Mick is having a bad day today so I'll ask him in the mirning if I can send him some pics to put up.
    My m8s have just got some dp and some nirvana bb but I always thought nirvana wr a poo company .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    Is it just me then - I find Blueberry really strong (but unsubtle) - bit of a sledgehammer.
    Don't get me wrong I will smoke it but I don't particularly enjoy the stone, it's a bit too mind-numbing for me. Not very creative.
    No, I've found the same when I bought it off my dealer a couple of times. (I also found the taste to be foul but I now realise from what I've learned about growing, that was probably cos of something the grower did or didn't do.)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariadne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22), leafy (11-07-10)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast