Thread: My 1st grow super lemon haze & blueberry plz help

Thanks

Default My 1st grow super lemon haze & blueberry plz help

Hi i just started my very 1st grow
    i am using:-
    biobizz all mix soil
    600w ballast curently runing a 250w duil spectrum bulb, later i will move up to 600 w bulb
    2 5" rvk extractor fans (1 in and 1 out,
    its outdoor in a shed the space is 1m by 1m by 1m high
    5litre pots

At the moment ive got 1 superlemon haze, its been under the ligt for about 7 days, and it only have 4 leafs about 2cm wide and another 2 just coming out, is that too slow or or is that normal? The humidity is prity low at between 20- 35,

Rite now im having trouble keeping the noise down from the fans so ive only got 1 fan on im gona make another grow box with jiprock insulated with loft insulation and im gona also box up the fans and fill them up with loft insulation abd use some accoustic ducting, hopefully that will enable me to have both of the fans running, i will be doing that on monday
    ive put blueberry in the dirt 2 days ago not checked yet to see if they have sprouted, the soil for that was a bit wet so i hope ive not fucked them up, if they survive im gona put them in 5l pots and that should hopefully increase the humidity, can some one give me some advice plz

Thanks

yeah,.....if its seed,,,,u need humidity and heat to make them germinate....once the shell pops off then theyre ready for the light..they will stretch a bit but when u pot them into theyre final pots..bury them up to theyre necks....
    i keep fans quiet by putting them in a bin bag with plenty of old bedding/pillows
    be careful in a shed mate
    and it gets tempting to tell ur mates that ur growing honestly it does....but telling people at the begginig is something you will regret later on so dont tell anyone
    good luck...blueberrys ace...
    oh...rather tha n just growing the seeds till they grow buds and chopping them....just veg them for a bit and take some cuttings and grow them out instead but try keep one in a seperate veg room as a mother for ur future grows cus cutting is miles quicker than seed
    I Don't Fuck Around