I hope this is in the right place, cos its not just about my auto's...

I had 8 Automflowers, (6 greenomatic, 2 himalayan blue diesel) that are about 2-3 weeks behind for various reasons. They were on 18/6 under a blue/white 250 CFL. Last week I put them in another area under a 400HPS red, they LOVE it.. perked up no end, most are starting to flower etc...

The problem is, while they've been under the 400, i've germinated 5 lemon skunk, and 4 bubblicious that I'm doing 12/12 from seed, they've been under the CFL for about a week, and are ready to give the 400 a try.

My dilemna....... Do I take the "light-hungry" autos away from the 400, and put them back under the CFL but with a red spec bulb, or leave them under the 400 which they seem to love?? Which would mean them going on 12/12 along with the seedlings.....

My choice was to leave them under the 400 on 12/12 with the seedlings.... I've only just done it, so I'm open to advice or suggestions..

The auto's are pretty far behind where they should be.. The greenomatic is supposed to be due before the end of June, which is unlikely.. I just want to minimise my loss from the auto's, mostly for the HBD, which is one of my favorite smokes ever.!!!!!

So, roll a fat one, inhale, have a think, then let me know what you would do if these were yours..)))))

other than "not fuck it up in the first place"...