Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Grow - Moby Dick

Thanks

mate your plants look hellish, im sooo envious - i would love a greenhouse.

it's all very exciting mate, glad to be a part of this diary

PS you still smokin your delahaze or did you polish that lot off already lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitterfly For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (20-06-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterfly View Post
    mate your plants look hellish, im sooo envious - i would love a greenhouse.

it's all very exciting mate, glad to be a part of this diary

PS you still smokin your delahaze or did you polish that lot off already lol
    Hello Bitterfly mate. Nice to receive your comments. I am impressed with the Moby Dick. Seems like it's going to be a nice strain....we shall see. She has a nice smell about her already. Yes, a greenhouse is a really good asset, mines quite small but I wouldn't want to be without it. Lol...yes still getting baked on Delahaze - hee hee. Peace.

Thanks

great stuff man, can't beat the rays of the sun!

good luck with the flo being girlies.
    the image of wheeling a huge plant around on a trolley to the shed cracks me up. hope we get a decent bit of sun to get those buds good & fat for ya

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wobble For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (20-06-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    great stuff man, can't beat the rays of the sun!

good luck with the flo being girlies.
    the image of wheeling a huge plant around on a trolley to the shed cracks me up. hope we get a decent bit of sun to get those buds good & fat for ya
    Hi Wobble - lol the Dolly Trolley. The wheels are well oiled and will be raring to zoom around with it in the near future. The piccys of it will be fun Peace.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Looking beautiful there Moonlight. I too envy your greenhouse I'll need to find space for one soon I think..

I know what you mean about the leaves on that MD! They're somewhat hypnotic.. Really pretty plant. It'll be a belter in a few months!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (20-06-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    Looking beautiful there Moonlight. I too envy your greenhouse I'll need to find space for one soon I think..

I know what you mean about the leaves on that MD! They're somewhat hypnotic.. Really pretty plant. It'll be a belter in a few months!
    Hi Eggbox, thanks for taking a peek and your comments. Much appreciated. I do feel the Moby Dick is a really nice attractive plant, it'll be wonderfful if it's a good smoke. At the moment it's still top of the list for the next giant monster DWC grow Peace.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Looking really nice and healthy mate, look forward to seeing how things turn out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (22-06-10)

Thanks

Default Fungus Gnats.....

Yesterday morning went out to look at my babies.....Arrrrrrrgh.....Arrrrrrrgh again.....one of the pots had several Fungus Gnats (aka Black Flies) hovering and zooming around a couple of inches above the soil. A regular little beast in greenhouses that has to be dealt with firmly and with Lethal Force. These little bastards lay eggs and the larvae burrow deep down in the pot. They then colonise and eat the roots.... hurting our babies and making us ...er...cry. Hee hee

Panic sticken and trembling....it was out with the big watering can and into 10 ltrs of tap water went 10 mls of 'Gnat Off'. Gave the girls a good drink. 'Gnat Off' is a natural organic thingy which is good. It's also very effective against this particular pest. This morning there was no sign of the Gnats - how wonderful. I will keep a close eye on the girls and probably give a second treatment in a few days time to ensure any deep buried larvae have been eradicated.

Today in the greenhouse it's in the high 90's with the humidity around 30%. It's supposed to be lovely and sunny all week so the girls will really, really like that. Piccys in about a weeks time.

Peace.

Thanks

Talking Womanly bits...blush....

A quick update....baby Moby Dick showed her Womanly Bits today. How wonderful. Had to take some piccys. Joy of Joys - hee hee ...and with England just winning and through to the next round this truly is a day to remember. As she's growing so fast now and for being such a good girl decided to give her a nice feed of Biocanna's Bio Vega (2 mls / ltr). Here's some piccys.....

This is a cropped piccy, a little fuzzy as I was holding the camera by hand.

This one has sunshine on the leaves and may be a better view....

I guess that's it for a little while...Peace.

Thanks

Smile A little update... :)

Thought I would post some piccys and provide a little update on how the greenhouse grow is going. This last few days have been blistering hot. Today it's 102F in there with a humidity about 25%. To allow more draft to blow through I've removed three panes of glass but there's hardly a whisper of wind about at the moment. I will probably remove a pane or two more as the summer progresses.

This last week the girls had there first feed of Biocanna Vega and have had lots of water. They also had a treatment of Neem Repel late one evening to make sure no bad, bad insects would harm my girls. The soil treatment for the Fungus Gnats (Gnat Off) worked a treat and no more little black flies are to be seen. As you can see from the piccys the girls are lovely and healthy and having a wonderful time

Here's some wonderful piccys. To give some idea of scale, the first one is a nice family photograph. Moby Dickless...well...she is a female - hee hee...is the tall one at the back. She is standing 4' 3" floor to tip. The Delahaze is to the right and the two smaller ones at the front are the Flo x Wrecks. There are about 4 or 5 weeks between the youngest (FxWs) and the eldest (MD'less).

Here's Delahaze...starting to grow nice and bushy....

The two Flo x Wrecks have now settled down in their final pots...

The upper part of the Moby Dickless...she's very tall and still a bit skinny. Some nice side branches are starting to grow though.

I guess thats about it for a little while. Any comments or tips would be most welcome as always. Peace.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (02-07-10)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast