Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Grow - Moby Dick

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Wow man - looking lush
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wigster For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (02-07-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Looking really nice. I know what you mean about how hot it gets in a greenhouse! i find it hard to stay in there too long lol. All the best. leafy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (02-07-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Looking really nice. I know what you mean about how hot it gets in a greenhouse! i find it hard to stay in there too long lol. All the best. leafy
    Hi Leafy, yes another blistering hot day. Phew! Scorchio! I guess it's the same where you are. It's been 102F in the greenhouse today and about 35% humidity. The girls are loving it. Gave them a good drink of water early this morning and they had a feed yesterday. Moby Dick is now 4' 7"....that's four inches of growth in four days. Peace.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

leafy (02-07-10)

Thanks

Yep moby dick is gonna be huge mate . 102f is defo hot!! Its been mid 90s in mine and i dont know how to find out humidity hmm guess there is a device or somat? I have to take a towel in there with me if im working in there pmsl. Or mayb im just a sweaty fuck eh hehe. All the best look forward to updates buddy. leafy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Yep moby dick is gonna be huge mate . 102f is defo hot!! Its been mid 90s in mine and i dont know how to find out humidity hmm guess there is a device or somat? I have to take a towel in there with me if im working in there pmsl. Or mayb im just a sweaty fuck eh hehe. All the best look forward to updates buddy. leafy
    Yes in the greenhouse I have one of the cheap humidity meters. They're reasonably accurate. Most of the hydro and similar stores sell them. Just a couple of quid or so, but good enough for our needs. Same with the gardening thermometer, nothing expensive. Both can be picked up at garden centres.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

leafy (02-07-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi moonlight she is going to be a big girl/s and look a1 top job.all the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (07-07-10)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

the leaves are kinda hypnotic man,or i'm mashed.looks really good moonlight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (07-07-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bud_alzir View Post
    hi moonlight she is going to be a big girl/s and look a1 top job.all the best
    Quote Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
    the leaves are kinda hypnotic man,or i'm mashed.looks really good moonlight.
    Many thanks for looking in guys and your comments. The girls are getting bushier now and look really healthy. Will be posting an update and some more piccys in a day or two. Piece.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (08-07-10), leafy (07-07-10)

Thanks

Smile An update with piccys....

Time for a little update and some wonderful piccys. This week the Delahaze confirmed her femaleness and one of the Flo x Wrecks is just showing what may be a pair of really tiny white hairs. Keeping fingers crossed over the next couple of days that she's a young lady. The other FxW is just pottering along nicely.

At the moment the temperature in the greenhouse is in the high 90's with a humidity of around 40%. The temp will be over the 100F mark later today as it has done so for the last couple of days. This weekend's forecast is for really, really hot weather. I'm sure the girls will love it. There's not a breath of wind blowing today...truly scorchio - phew.

During the week the girls had quite a bit of water and two feeds of BioCanna Vega at a rate of 2ml / litre. Moby Dick, although looking quite healthy is just a tad paler than her sisters. Dinafems notes on this variety does state she has... "great hunger and thirst".... so I may increase her feed this week.

All the girls had their weekly drench of Neem Repel to deter bugs and bad things. However one lower leaf on Moby Dick was badly chewed in a small area. Looks very much like an earwig stopped by. Hope he got stoned. Yesterday one of the plants had a small grasshopper on it but it leapt away when I tried to take a closer look. Not sure where it is now. Also not sure what grasshoppers eat. It's a nice pale green colour and about 3/4 of an inch long. If I can catch it I'll put it back out in the garden.

Here's the wonderful piccys...

A family piccy. Moby Dick at the back is now a fraction over 5' tall. The Delahaze to the right is really motoring along now and so are the two Flo x Wrecks.

Moby Dick posing on her own....she's now just over 5 feet tall.

Delahaze...looking lush....

And finally the two Flo x Wrecks pottering on and developing lovely leaves....

I guess that's it for a little while. Peace

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

IMTALKINGTHC (11-07-10), leafy (09-07-10)

Thanks

awesome fucking love big outdoor plants hehe. Any idea when moby will star to flower? They all look nice and healthy and dark green cant wait to see them flower leafy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (09-07-10)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast