Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse Grow - Moby Dick

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Really really nice!! Man i wished mine were flowering and had stopped stretching, its makin me depressed stressin if there gonna fit or not lol. Looking really good mate all the best. Thanks for update. leafy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (04-08-10)

Thanks

yeah look great mate your gonna have a bumper harvest from them I reckon! congrats on the force flowering it seems to have worked great, I'd imagine it takes a fair amount of effort to make sure they stick to their schedule! Do you think come September you will be able just to leave them be if the light cycle is close to 12/12?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrtank For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (04-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Really really nice!! Man i wished mine were flowering and had stopped stretching, its makin me depressed stressin if there gonna fit or not lol. Looking really good mate all the best. Thanks for update. leafy
    Hi Leafy, thanks for looking in. I guess I could have let them veg more and get a lot bigger but needed to get them done and dusted sometime in September due to other plans. I've been reading your diary and your babes look really great. Should be huge harvest for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtank View Post
    yeah look great mate your gonna have a bumper harvest from them I reckon! congrats on the force flowering it seems to have worked great, I'd imagine it takes a fair amount of effort to make sure they stick to their schedule! Do you think come September you will be able just to leave them be if the light cycle is close to 12/12?
    Hi Mrtank, thanks for the comments. The schedule is ok really - 8 pm to 8 am so no great effort in putting them in the Secret Dark Place I'm guessing they will be ready for the chop by the second week of September so the natural light change over to 12/12 may not affect them. If I remember rightly the daylight and darkness hours are equally 12/12 on or about mid September, then the nights get longer from there onwards. Peace.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

leafy (04-08-10)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

looks very healthy all over mate,they'll give you a nicety nice harvest ,good stuff.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adambomb For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (10-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Excellent moonlight they look lush with scruptious buddage....gonna be good man
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wigster For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (10-08-10)

Bobby Digital Guest

Nice very very nice looking good moonlight pity about the yellowing of the dick but still look healthy
    peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (10-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    Nice very very nice looking good moonlight pity about the yellowing of the dick but still look healthy
    peace
    Hi BD, yes the yellowing of the leaves so early in flowering took me by surprise too. It's my first go at a Moby Dick and I've been watching her really closely as I may grow a pair of them in the upgraded RDWC system later in the year. It seems a good variety and the number of bud sites is huge. Her buds today are plumping up nicely. I would have expected some yellowing of leaves later in the flowering period...but oh nooooo.... she started within days of going 12/12. The breeder's notes say she wants loads and loads of food so maybe a Moby will be a better candidate for hydro/DWC etc as it's a lot easier to pile in extra nutes. We shall see later but at the moment, if all goes well, I think she will still produce a decent harvest by mid September- hooray Peace.

Thanks

nice one moonlight, I see you found a wheelchair for ya plant!! he,he, and I must say all plants lookin good and ya really doing a good job with the flo x wreck. nice as mate. I totally forgot ya were doing the greenhouse diary, so it was a nice lilttle suprise to pop in. keep strong eh!!!
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to stoneroz For This Useful Post:

MoonLight (18-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoneroz View Post
    nice one moonlight, I see you found a wheelchair for ya plant!! he,he, and I must say all plants lookin good and ya really doing a good job with the flo x wreck. nice as mate. I totally forgot ya were doing the greenhouse diary, so it was a nice lilttle suprise to pop in. keep strong eh!!!
    Hi Stoner, thanks for looking in. Yes, your Flo x Wreck is doing really good. Also has a great smell to her. Looks like quite a nice variety you've developed there. It will be good to see how she smokes. All the babes are on their last four weeks now and pottering along ok. Will post an update with pics later in the week. Peace.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (22-08-10), leafy (17-08-10)

Thanks

Smile Time for an update... :)

Well it's been about 3 weeks since the last update so thought it time to get some wonderful piccys posted and update what's been going on in the greenhouse. The weather for August has been awful as everyone knows....not good weed growing weather at all. With all this cold and wet and lack of lots of hot sunshine the danger of the dreaded bud rot is ever present. I'm guessing that a lot of outdoor and greenhouse gardeners will be hit hard this year. I've kept the greenhouse well ventilated by removing extra panes so the breeze rushes through. The humidity meter has been up in the 80%'s.

Not only that but a couple of times some of Old Bill's mates in a copper chopper were lurking about in the vicinity....not too close but not too far away either. Naturally I shit bricks. After changing my undies and lighting up a Fat One - hee hee, I rushed out and covered by babes with a large piece of gardeners fleece to hide them. Not sure if the copper's cameras can take close up piccys from afar into a greenhouse. My front door is still in one piece...but onto happier things...

The girls have been happily pottering on.... hee hee. The buds are plumping up nicely but I inspect them very, very closely first thing in the mornings. They've had two good feeds each week with the extra booster flowering thingy and will get another feed tomorrow. I think they have about two weeks to go now...very roughly. The crystals for the most part are clear with some milky areas. No amber triches seen yet and the hairs are a mixture of brown and white. This coming week will probably be the last for any feeds then the following week will be water only. I'll just play it by ear at the moment

Here's some nice piccys with some bud shots....the first one is a family piccy.....

The next few are of Moby Dick. Her resin is incredible, it's almost runny and very, very sticky. The smell is devine. I licked my fingers after...er....accidently carressing her and it was an instant buzz

The next set are of the Delahaze. She's definately a decent all rounder and is doing quite well in a green house grow.

The next set are of Stoneroz's wonderful variety the Flo x Wreck. She's doing really nicely and has a pleasant smell but not overpowering for those folks who need to be Super Stealthed

I guess that's it for a little while. Comments always very much appreciated. The next update will hopefully be the harvesting one. Peace.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonLight For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (28-08-10)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast