Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Laws In The Uk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tabba View Post
    What panel of monkey's did they have mis-advising them on that?
    To be fair they did have David Nutt , who was main adviser to the government at the time and his findings where that weed and other drugs are less harmful than the drugs we can buy ie beer. This was not based on him being a hippy and wanting free love , it was based on scientific FACT but when the government was given these FACTS they did not like them and the got rid of him and replaced him with a puppet they could tell what THEY want the facts to be not what they really are. I also read the paper that was sent to the government when asked about the re class before it was done , and it states that there is NO way it should be class b and that the law will do more harm than the drug it's self . so they did try .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craig420 For This Useful Post:

AUniqueID (22-01-12), Oldwolf (01-11-12)

Thanks

EVERYONE BEWARE THE SENTENCING GUIDES HAVE CHANGED.

I was busted with 17 flowering plants and a few cuttings, the charge was for 37 plants. IImagine how much i shit myself when hearing the sentence WILL be a mandatory 15 to 18 months inside, even though first offence and NO INTENT TO SUPPLY.

DOES ANYONE KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PLEASE? Due in court next week.

Thanks all, happy smokin'

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Check page 30 of this mate

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

conman (14-04-11), Simba (04-07-11)

Thanks

amazing little read there looks like im adding another 2-3 seeds next grow

Thanks

"In the United Kingdom, use of drugs, other than opium, is not an offense. Possession and acquisition of drugs is an offense, and the UK divides drugs into three categories for the purpose of law enforcement. There are no special provisions exempting drug addicts from criminal responsibility.

Cannabis and cannabis resin are grouped into Category B. The penalty for possession and/or acquisition of a Category B substance is a summary offense of six months' imprisonment and/or a fine of L400, or upon indictment up to five years in prison. In practice, the courts usually impose a fine in cases involving cannabis products. Trafficking (also to include personal cultivation) carries a possible twelve months in prison and/or L400 fine."

if you were to grow 2-3 (big) plants for strictly personal use is this a sentencible crime?

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by davebigbudlee View Post
    "In the United Kingdom, use of drugs, other than opium, is not an offense. Possession and acquisition of drugs is an offense, and the UK divides drugs into three categories for the purpose of law enforcement. There are no special provisions exempting drug addicts from criminal responsibility.

Cannabis and cannabis resin are grouped into Category B. The penalty for possession and/or acquisition of a Category B substance is a summary offense of six months' imprisonment and/or a fine of L400, or upon indictment up to five years in prison. In practice, the courts usually impose a fine in cases involving cannabis products. Trafficking (also to include personal cultivation) carries a possible twelve months in prison and/or L400 fine."

if you were to grow 2-3 (big) plants for strictly personal use is this a sentencible crime?
    No in a word. If you had previous it could be, but with a clean record you defo would not be looking at custody.

Thanks

Default gutted

Quote Originally Posted by inTrouble View Post
    EVERYONE BEWARE THE SENTENCING GUIDES HAVE CHANGED.

I was busted with 17 flowering plants and a few cuttings, the charge was for 37 plants. IImagine how much i shit myself when hearing the sentence WILL be a mandatory 15 to 18 months inside, even though first offence and NO INTENT TO SUPPLY.

DOES ANYONE KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PLEASE? Due in court next week.

Thanks all, happy smokin'
    Hey man just thought id stop by to share my experience wid ya, personally i had 7 plants all about 2 weeks in to flowering, with one 600 watt light n a few fans and some nutes, they took everthing exept the plaster board i used to partition my room, i was then took to the station to make a statment and my solicitor just told me to tell them it was all for persy and that i could smoke it all in about 2 weeks, wich i probably could lol so i did this and then they took my finger prints and stuff, after that i was givin a lift home in a riot van, they issued me with a caution because it was my first offence... if theres one bit of advice i can give any grower its DONT TELL ANYONE FULLSTOP. Peace out brother hope you dont end up doin time a fine or community service should be in order, but i gotta say fancy doin that many lol

Thanks

Default Over turning the law on cannabis

Hi there i was just woundering if anyone knew on how much signatures it would take to over turn the law or legislation against cannabis just from a information view i forgot to say i was from the uk
    Last edited by IndicaDemon; 11-02-12 at 11:03 PM. Reason: forgot information

Bobby Digital Guest

no amount of signature will over turn the law mate a revolution may not a digital signature....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

IndicaDemon (11-02-12)

Thanks

thanks for getting back to me.I'm just getting so pissed of with this bad hype about weed and not the up side to it i.e the medical use. Also feeling that everyone around you enjoy's have a smoke yet we can't do a thing about it the goverment need the eye's open instead of looking at the negative side

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast