Thread: whats causing this guys?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

Default whats causing this guys?

hi all. im doing 5 dna genetics lemon skunks from seed in 25ltr pots using plagron bat mix soil. they have been vegging for about 7 weeks and were put onto 12/12 and given their first feed of bio bizz bio grow, bio bloom and top max as per the thc talk flowering schedule for bio bizz. i have been feeding bio grow during vegging along with epson salts but the spots that are pictured showed during vegging and just this weekend the leaves are folding over slightly on some plants and just dont look ideal. i must say the humidity was very high in there today when i took pics but ive got my dehumidifier on the go now so thats taken care of.

i have seen signs of both nitrogen and magnesium shortages during vegging but i dealt with them as quick as i could and they always responded well but still never looked 100% but the leaves are definately looking a bit worse with the curling. could be down to humidity too high (been away for 2 days so not been able to check) but there are still some of the smaller leaves that dont look 100% either.

oh yeah, some of the fan leaves feel a bit like paper

any ideas guys? help and advice is always welcomed

cheers, greengrass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06062010198..jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	14288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06062010200..jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	14289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06062010196..jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	14290   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06062010199..jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	14291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06062010203..jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	14292  
    Last edited by green grass; 06-06-10 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks

pleaseeeee help guys. they seem to have gotten slightly worse overnight. any ideas??? cheers, greengrass

Thanks

the plants look a bit big for the pots to me,could be wrong though. when did you flick the light routine? they already look pretty big for the room to be honest...

Thanks

hey ziggy, there is more room than what there appears to be in the picture. all 5 are in 25ltr pots which is pretty big and the tent is 1.2mtr x 1.2mtr x 2mtr so a fair bit of room there too. its got to be a deficiency of some sort but i reckon the symptoms are showing more than 1 deficiency and i am scared to act incase i make it worse. they went into flower 1 week ago. i have grown these lemons in a slightly smaller tent last year (in my old grow diary) and they were fine. slight deficiencies but they seem to be a strong and resilliant plant which is why this problem now is concerning me with them only 1 week into flower...

any ideas?? cheers, gg

Thanks

did you go straight into those pots? it probably has nothing to do with the plants sickness,but the roots need containing in stages,else they will grow outwards to the edge of the pot,then around its sides...
    zig

Thanks

no mate. i built them up using seedling pots and then 5 litre pots before. this is how i always do it. not sure what it is