Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quick drying?

Thanks

Default Quick drying?

I know its not recommended, but whats the best way to get some buds dried and passably smokeable in 3 to 4 days?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

not recomended but you can lower the humidity or have a fan blow gently on them.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

had to do it in an emergency a couple of times . i hang it in the cupboard where my hot water heater is , nice but not too hot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baldi 1 View Post
    had to do it in an emergency a couple of times . i hang it in the cupboard where my hot water heater is , nice but not too hot
    On the few grows that i have taken part in me and my partner could never wait we snip a crappy low bud off put it in the airing cupboard for 2 hours wrapped in kitchen roll.
    so shameful to look back on but when your in the arse end of no where with no weed you can become pretty desperate.

My completely disgraceful attempts to quick dry- Microwave ( i know how stupid) it was after an all nighter with friends and we had a plant in the garden (more experiment then crop) hidden by weeds.
    for unfathomable reasons we resolved that the microwave would be the best solution it wasn't obviously. this technique is not recommended it was awful and still wet

Thanks

I found that placing a piece of toilet paper on top on my reflector, then sitting a bud on top, and then another sheet above the bud, gave dry smokable weed in about 45mins.

Thanks

i use a bit of bud wrapped in news paper and just left in the drawer. 3-4 days later its smokable. i suggest if you are going to be picking some early. do enough to last you until you are actually ready to harvest. and when you have dried it in news paper. just have it in a jar rather than a bag or in nothing.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

i put some bud in a strainer then leave the gfs hairdryer on it for bout 10/15mins - of all the techniques ive found this to be the lesser of the many quick drying evils
    cock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    i put some bud in a strainer then leave the gfs hairdryer on it for bout 10/15mins - of all the techniques ive found this to be the lesser of the many quick drying evils
    cock
    iv also done this,didnt taste too bad either.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Quote Originally Posted by almighty chronic View Post
    iv also done this,didnt taste too bad either.
    agreed! its the best way ive come across myself, in regards to taste especially.
    cock

blurry-vision Guest

Put a newspaper on top of a radiator amd shove a bud on top, crude but effective.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast