Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: suggestions for cleaning a hash pipe

Thanks

yeah i tried putting in all sorts of condiments but no luck. im going to buy my first bong tomorrow but i dont know what to look for. obv i dont want a big expensive roor one right now but maybe in the future, any advice fellow stoners?

cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

For a connosieur pipe smoker then smokepro has it, but it seems to be more like a guide to smoking tobacco pipes and well fiddly

treat the pipe like a good frying/grilling pan. ie no washing, cleaning to extremes, purifying, sanding, antibaccing or whatever. Just get thissen some pipe cleaners for an initial clean through but ideal is a nice chillum rag which you put through pipe and give it , for want of another phrase, a good wank. Over time the build up smooths out, just like a favorite grill and a quick rub/clean is all you need.

Where possible use fresh gauzes though

Thanks

haha yeah thanks goodbuddy, will definately be giving my pipe a wee wank or maybe that will make things awkward beetween us, i mean i like him but not that much, seen? holy shit im so baked what am i talking about

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feeneyboy View Post
    yeah i tried putting in all sorts of condiments but no luck. im going to buy my first bong tomorrow but i dont know what to look for. obv i dont want a big expensive roor one right now but maybe in the future, any advice fellow stoners?

cheers
    I've just been out and bought a perspex one, got a chamber with the chillum on there, and a couple of pipes leading to the shaft. I was pretty disappointed tbh because the selection was shit and I only got this because of that, but it's turned out to be a pretty cool bong and only cost £20. Take 20-30 quid and see what they've got; you can usually get some good pieces for that kind of price although obviously they've got nothing on Roors etc. If you're clumsy like me you'll want a perspex one or something, too. I won a £200 quid glass bong last year and smashed it within days. They're smashing through planks of wood with it on the demo videos, hammering in nails etc, yet I manage to smash it by dropping an empty cup on it. Still can't believe it over a year later >(
    Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Smoke Machine View Post
    I've just been out and bought a perspex one, got a chamber with the chillum on there, and a couple of pipes leading to the shaft. I was pretty disappointed tbh because the selection was shit and I only got this because of that, but it's turned out to be a pretty cool bong and only cost £20. Take 20-30 quid and see what they've got; you can usually get some good pieces for that kind of price although obviously they've got nothing on Roors etc. If you're clumsy like me you'll want a perspex one or something, too. I won a £200 quid glass bong last year and smashed it within days. They're smashing through planks of wood with it on the demo videos, hammering in nails etc, yet I manage to smash it by dropping an empty cup on it. Still can't believe it over a year later >(

Sounds rough dude.. What pipe was that?

Thanks

yeah im deffo going to buy a perspex one, to many a time i have dropped glasses or plates when im pretty baked.

There seems to be a lot of scots on this forum and was wondering if any of them had any experience with the shop STUFF on union street in glasgow(i think thats where it is) because i might take a trip up there tomorrow.

unlucky about your glass bong, must have been gutted especially as you won it

Gary420 Guest

i'd buy glass mate. i bought one last week for the 1st time, i've used plastic ones for years but the diffrence is night and day, it cleans in alot easier and the bowl seems to cool down alot easier if theres few of you getting a session. plus if u get one with nipples you can freeze it and pop ice in and it will stay cold for a while.

Thanks

i know gary420 i realy want a glass one but as im a clumsy bastard and also a poor bastard ill be gettin a perspex one, then i can start saving my pennies for a nice bit"o"glass

Gary420 Guest

£24 from a shop called stuff in glasgow, i've hit it off the sink when i was giving it a shake to clean it and didny crack or shit. not much more expensive than a perspex 1.

Thanks

24 quid for a glass one, think ill change my mind on the perspex one. not bothered about quality as long as it gets you smashed lol and hopefully the bong wont get smashed. stuffs were im going to get mine
    Last edited by feeneyboy; 22-06-10 at 08:30 PM. Reason: stoned and seen the opurtunty for a shitty pun

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast