Thread: light cycles for auto's

Thanks

Default light cycles for auto's

Hiya folks i know its better to have autos on 16/8 or 20/4 but do you think they would cope with 12/12 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

blurry-vision Guest

Never heard of auto's been done via 12/12 probably best to do 18/6.

Thanks

cheers man thought they would be better on higher levels

Thanks

Hi mate not long since chopped my 3 autos,i had them on 20/4 all way through but you could do 18/6,if you go 12/12 they will still grow but you won't get as much from them as you would with a light cycle of 18/6 or 20/4,personally i'd go 18/6 or 20/4,hope this helps.

Thanks

yea im just planning ahead incase the other outdoor site fails like the last one i checked!

got everything i had before only i dont have the blue cfl only the red wich sucks but dont have the cash to replace it so i`l have to make do with 250w red cfl

the reason i was asking about 12/12 is were having some really hot weather this time round and i dont think the mrs is that keen on the tent going back up in the bedroom so iwas going to set it up in the shed its staying around 66f/69f just now during the day witht he sun on it untill around 1pm when the sun moves round the front of the house and leaves the shed in the shade so i was going to have lights on at night but i think if i time it right i might get away with 16/8 just have to wait and see the next hurdle is fan noise

ahh fuck it i`l suck up and talk her into setting it up inside alot easyer to control lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

if you have no choice they will grow and flower on 12/12 ,it just might take a little longer and reduce the yield.
    rather that than no grow at all.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

well thats the way i`m looking at it wert seing as my last two grows went tits up and i had to call it a day for months due to repairs and fights with the council i`m still fighting them but fuck it i cant put my life on hold forever i`m tempted to do a dry run set tent up on 16/8 during the day then switch cycles and see what will work best the downside is i need to come up with way to dampedn down the "wossh" from the fan the fan has its own box now just need some kinda of muffler is it will be venting in a whole in the shed floor

i was thinking plastic box with tones of holes drilled into it with a hole for the duct to enter filled with the stuffing from a pillow you know the white fluffy stuff ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

there is some info in the link may give you a few ideas.thanks cock.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...+extractor+fan

Thanks

yea was looking at that the other night just adapted his idea and made a baffle for the fan outlet works bloody good i`l post up some pics