Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video

Thanks

Default Video

this shit is legend ary ....we went to school he was majorly in to god and all ways getting into arguments about life

"noahs arks real,(he said out of nowhere) i was like what you on about? his reply i seen it on (wait for it...) a video tape, unable to grasp the concept that no videos yet alone electricity was around then after a while of trying to explain why hes wrong his reply yeh but its real cause its not dvd and video tapes are noahs ark old i know because i seen a video of it.

.....you know the type of person , any way hes also a great singer.....check him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiPxfIkO914
    Poor Mans Version Of A Rich Man

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

That is some bullshit

Think you have a diffrent perception of "legendary" than most of us mate #

Edit: He cannot sing for dick

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

I have to concur with the previous comment.

Thanks

Dude, are you on crack!!??!!
    Vdubber

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Courtneypunx View Post
    this shit is legend ary ....we went to school he was majorly in to god and all ways getting into arguments about life

"noahs arks real,(he said out of nowhere) i was like what you on about? his reply i seen it on (wait for it...) a video tape, unable to grasp the concept that no videos yet alone electricity was around then after a while of trying to explain why hes wrong his reply yeh but its real cause its not dvd and video tapes are noahs ark old i know because i seen a video of it.

.....you know the type of person , any way hes also a great singer.....check him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiPxfIkO914

Courtney i try my best to give kind words out to everyone on this forum and if i cant find the kind words i tend to keep my fingers from typing but i have to ask this are you deaf? Seriously your mate is shite! My dog just tried attacking my laptop when he started howling. When you see him tell him im his biggest fan and then give him a massive slap for making you listen to that ear torture!

Peace
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yoko2009 For This Useful Post:

vdubber (29-06-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BURNZ View Post
    Check out my cousin He's good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg
    Now THAT is talent!!!!!!!
    Seriously tho courtneypunx, I'm assuming its you in the vid, so I don't want to be too nasty, but that vid made me reach around for a sharpened pencil to stab my ears out with, fortunately for me, I'm too lazy to sharpen my pencils so couldn't find one, instead I tried it with a permanent whiteboard marker, which, let me tell you, isn't anywhere near as effective, it just leaves black dots all around your lug holes AND I could still hear that f**kin awful video.
    On a positive note, Celine Dion has the same effect on me, and she's minted, so its not all bad!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdubber For This Useful Post:

BURNZ (29-06-10), hyperlite (02-07-10), yoko2009 (29-06-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Courtney if that is you in the video dont let me or any of these other bitter potheaded fools on here but you off from achieving your dream of global stardom and platinum records! im just jealous because i spend my life typing bollox on a weed forum regretting my whole life......so you go for it kid and reach for the stars.....you never know, one day you could become one?

p.s. if by the very slight chance you do make it i want a mention on the back of your cd as your insperation to success, something like............

To Yoko without him i would be nothing!

that will do!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yoko2009 For This Useful Post:

vdubber (29-06-10)

Thanks

and maybe, to kick off your first sell out wembley stadium showcase, you could start by shouting THIS ONE'S FOR ALL THE HATERS, PARTICULARLY THAT FINE LOOKING, WELL ENDOWED CHAP, VDUBBER FROM THAT WEED FORUM WHERE THIS ALL STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams and applause* *women faint at the mere mention of his name*

13. The Following User Says Thank You to vdubber For This Useful Post:

yoko2009 (29-06-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi courtney they are all jealous mate your not the best i have heard granted.but this guy is now touring the uk...oh hold up it's with a circus(my bad) but it's got to be better than working in a chicken factory ps do you have a wkd side lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQMtgI2qDaI
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

vdubber (29-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast