Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: PTB's Malonica, Lemon Stinky and Big Haze

Thanks

Cool PTB's Malonica, Lemon Stinky and Big Haze

Hi everyone. You might of seen me around on the forums ...if not then hello!

This is my second grow. But I consider this my first real grow as my last one was with unknown seeds and was buying my equipment throughtout the grow. I ended up with two plants, both were really stressful plants, they were never looking healthy which was most likely just bad gentics. I also didn't buy a timer till half way through. I do not recommend this, really really stressful. I ended up with 1 1/2 ounces of low quality weed. It did for a while.

My current grow is on Flower day 18 after 30days of veg. My grow is in a small wardrobe and I have space for 4 plants in the final pots. They were first under a few cfl's for a few days and then veg'ed under a 400w MH and have been flowering on a 400HPS. I have a 4'ruck and a carbon filter taking hot air out in the top right corneras well as an intake duct going in at the bottom left with a fan by a window blowing colder air in. Also a fan in the wardrobe pointed at the light and to circulate air.

I orginally planted 3 POG, 3 Lemon Stinky, 1 Malonica and one Big Haze.
    Anyway here's a quick update with pictures...

Day6
    Order is Lemon Stinky#1, Pot of Gold#1, Lemon Stinky #3, Lemon Stinky #2
    Big Haze, Malonica, Pot of gold#2,

Well as you can see they are looking healthy but as I said, one POG died already. They are still under Cfls.

Day 11
    order of plants..
    Lemon Stinky#1, Lemon Stinky#3, Lemon Stinky#2
    Malonica, Pot of Gold#1, Big Haze

They were under the MH here. As you can see, the Big Haze is already shooting off taller than the rest. Good steady process.

Day16

Group

Malonica

Big haze

Day25

Malonica

LS#2

Confirmed female

Big Haze

They were given some Epsom Salts around now due to yellowing of leaves.

Day 30

Lemon stinky (size comparison)

The bushiest one was my fav. but it turned out to be male. The smallest one in the middle is the girl.

Well everyone had been looking healthy... going very well.
    Two of the Lemon stinkies were males and the remaining POG was also male.

The plants left were Big Haze, Malonica and LS2.

Flower day 18 (Day 48)

Well here's a group pic, going Big Haze, Lemon Stinky, Malonica. As you can see the big haze looks....interesting. I had to bend it over and LST it as it got redicolously big stupidly fast.

Heres a few of the Stinky...

Quite liking the look and size of it... It a bit discoloured at the top from the heat of the HPS, as it keeps growing quite fast everyday.

Heres the Malonica...

No more pictures!! heh, Bud sites are big enough of the Big Haze to take any pictures!

As you can see the Malonica is a fair bit bigger than the lemon stinky. It's not posing a problem yet, but its growing so fast every day. I'm worried it may grow too big, I can't top it as its in flower now and don't want it to herm.

Would Fimming it be an option or just as stressful? Or could I just bend it over... I know I did this to the the big haze but it was a lot less developed. Options Options. Anyway hope you enjoy the plants as much as I do

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Pleased to see this diary mate I missed seeing your plants and wow do they look good! You must be very pleased with them!

Can't help you with your dilemma though I'm afraid.

Thanks

Heh. Hoped you'd be the first to leave a post

I am pleased!! It's a good job I didn't get another female with the Big Haze being female! it needs the space for two. Putting on some weight now... I actually though I'd only had a week of flowering, but the dates didn't make sense!

Thanks

I think we're using the same pots mate, are those the 6l and 11l ones that you can get from GreensHorticluture?
    Looking healthy mate

Like this pic, It draws me in somehow
    http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...e/DSCN5475.jpg

I think I may have to try this Lemon Stinky sometime, Everyone's loving it.
    I've done a bit of bending in my time it would mean you don't lose your main bud site.
    How tall is your plant and growspace?

Nice grow anyway mate, hope it goes well
    THC SHARK
    My Picture Book:

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasethinkbackwards View Post
    Heh. Hoped you'd be the first to leave a post

I am pleased!! It's a good job I didn't get another female with the Big Haze being female! it needs the space for two. Putting on some weight now... I actually though I'd only had a week of flowering, but the dates didn't make sense!
    I saw what you were up to when I looked in "who's online" and you were creating a thread in diaries I was going to PM you to hurry up

If you have the height could you not put the smaller plants on a table or something to bring them up to the BH's height? I had to botch a tower of babel like platform for my stinkies to get them near the same height as the T44

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THC Shark View Post
    I think we're using the same pots mate, are those the 6l and 11l ones that you can get from GreensHorticluture?
    Looking healthy mate

Like this pic, It draws me in somehow
    http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...e/DSCN5475.jpg

I think I may have to try this Lemon Stinky sometime, Everyone's loving it.
    I've done a bit of bending in my time it would mean you don't lose your main bud site.
    How tall is your plant and growspace?

Nice grow anyway mate, hope it goes well
    Yeah those are the same pots. They are good'uns!! I like that pic too, very .. erm.. patterny. haha. I do like the lemon stinky, although 2 were male!!

Hmm well i'll have to do some measuring when I find my tape measure...
    I've done this before, I keep losing my measurements!

but I'd say the plant can get a third bigger than it is now... I'd say it was 2foot or so now and its got space for around a foot more of growing... The Stinky is forming its cola already I'd say but the Malonica is looking like it wants to be 5 or 6foot... hmmm..

Bending it does save my main cola but is topping/fimming even an option without stressing the plant to hermy.

Oh and Xanadu, It's the Malonica I'm worried about not the Big haze....
    the Big haze is bent over taking the front two spaces whilst the lemon stinky is in the left hand corner and the Malonica in the right.
    I could bend the malonica over too, so it's bending over the bottom of the Big haze where there are no leaves, budsite etc...
    Last edited by PTB; 19-03-08 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks

dunno mate, maybe just try bend it like you were suggesting. I'm just letting my blueberry hit the top of my tent, its about 180cm and the tent is 200cm high, it's about to enter it's fourth week of flowering. I'm just gonna let mine roll.
    good luck with yours mate whatever you decide to do, and again looking foward to all the B E A utiful buds getting bigger and juicier.

Thanks

I saw that you just have that massive plant in the middle of your two lights. I wish I had a bigger area like yours, they just look amazing.

I'll crack on with my small team of ladys. I'm sure it'll work out...heheldman:

Thanks

then stop thinking backwards and sort out you priorities, your plants health or yours.
    kiddin mate
    We all got our problems.
    I'm worried about any pollen I may have accidentally released in there while taking out the hermaphrodites.

Thanks

P.s by the way, love ur avatar, If I had a tongue that long the ladies will surely be impressed

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast