Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: White Widow All-mix v Batmix.

Thanks

Default White Widow All-mix v Batmix.

Hello Everbody

For my next run of my good old Widow i thought i would give Plagron Batmix a try out against my staple of Bio Bizz All-Mix.

I started out rooting the clones in root riot cubes after 2 weeks they were potted up into 3 inch pots of Allmix (i hadent bought Bat Mix at this point)

Two weeks later they went into 7 inch square pots also using All Mix and were vegged for 3 more weeks.

Then i potted up into the final 25 ltr pots, i put the 5 on the right hand side of my tent into the Bat Mix and the 5 on the left into All Mix.

When i first potted them up i watered each pot with 4 ltrs of 5ml per ltr Fish Mix, as i allways do to set up the micro heard in the soil, after that they have just been on plain water at 4 ltrs every 5 or 6 days.

They were then vegged for a further 18 days before i switched to the flowering cycle.

I did notice over the 18 days of vegging in the final pots that the 5 All Mix had a very slight edge in growth rate over the Bat Mix pots.
    Im not to worried about that at the moment as it really is splitting hairs between the two soils, Also Bat Mix is designed for flowering not veg.

They have now been on flower for 4 days and next water i shall start on my full bio bizz nute Schedule.

I have tried to post up some pics into my gallery to link here, but i keep getting a error msg, i would imagine is something to do with the very recent server move and when its fixed i shall put them up

Bom!
    Last edited by BomShiva; 20-03-08 at 08:05 AM.
    Om Namah Shivaya!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nice one Bom, one to watch for sure.

And welcome back !!

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Wooohooooo the Bom is back

About time this diary went up, I've been itching to see the results so I'll be flopping on a beanbag up at the front of this one

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Diaper Guest

Interesting stuff indeed, and of course great to have you posting!

I splashed out on the batmix for my current grow after seeing the results WTL was having, and must say I'm glad I did.We're moving along into the second week of flower now, and apart from a quick dose of epsoms they've been fed nothing.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

hiya Bom, glad u have ur diary up mate, im gonna watch this, will be very interesting to see if there is any difference . im gonna try organic on my next grow, wasn't planning on it but had a push in that direction

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

Interesting grow .. keep us updated! Im using lite-Mix then All-Mix for my indoor vegging period then its outside with the girls in to large coco coir/Fish-Mix/water retaining crytal pre-prepped holes ..
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

Thanks

I'll pull up a chair for this one too.

Looking forward to seeing some piccies.

Thanks

should be a great diary mate, looking forward to some pics. Your avatar is just sooooo hypnotizing, it's drawing me in...no..noooo...noooooooooooo.
    THC SHARK
    My Picture Book:

Thanks

oo nice always nice to see diaries comparing stuff

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

*picture prod*

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast