Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hydroponics Growing Systems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    lolz.... wtf is this???
    lol avernt got a fricking clue? well just one its in his username lol?
    simples!!

Thanks

A DWC system is always a great start up system for beginners since it is very easy to maintain. Thanks for posting such great info on different hydroponic systems. Now, I am looking at trying the aeroponics method and I hope to get the same success with it

Thanks

I don't know very much about hydroponics systems, but the bubbler is a cheap and effective setup. I quite happen to like the idea! I wouldn't mind making a larger variant of this that was recirculation solution as well.

Thanks

*snip* growing system is one of the most important system for growing a plant which is affected by temperature,light and nutrients.
    Last edited by Eggbox; 14-12-10 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,875 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fakrul View Post
    Removed Spam Advertisement growing system is one of the most important system for growing a plant which is affected by temperature,light and nutrients.
    Hey dickhead stop spamming with your own shit Ok. Every post this twat has made he sneaks his website link into the text reply. Moran

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    A better picture as above (please ignore the timer on the BB as the airpump runs 24/7 - lol)

What does the blue tube in the side of the bucket do? Thinking of getting 4 but don't want to make things to hard.and do you wait til the roots are big enough before putting in the system.I.e how does the seedling get feed at the start as the tap root is small?only do soil so I'm like a fish out of water here lol help!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

no mention of the aeroflo , this system is amazing, i,ve tried 90% of hydro systems and i would,nt look back after i used the aeroflo, a constant flow of water and plenty oxygen to the roots , just sit back and watch them ladies grow, a must

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (15-11-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

I've been doing the bubbler pots for some time now.The plant size is massive and the yield of each plant can be huge,My first grow with the oxy pots, i had 4 Big Bud xxl under 2x600 watts with 2x2m tent and got just over 40oz dry,People say their are a lot of work, not really all you need to do is fill them with water every 2 days max any longer and there will be no water,also clean the pots and change the water every week,it can be tricky when the plants weight a ton!
    And also keeping the water temps correct ,

To cold=small yield

To Hot=less oxygen in the water meaning root rot (well high possibility anyway)

in between 20 and 25 max is good!!!

Personally i stick to bubble pots because i know what i'm doing,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magic69 For This Useful Post:

CodFish (16-01-12), She's-a-Lady (15-11-14)

Thanks

Hydroponic system grow to the plant is the best thing which is lesser the use of the water to the plant. It is nice thing that you are talking about that to use the good amount of hydroponic techniques for the good development of the plant in the environment.

Thanks

cheers mate

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast