Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: drooping leaves... PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks

Default drooping leaves... PLEASE HELP!!!

hi there, for a week now my plant has been like this and has not recovered. i have not watered it a week because i thought i might have overwatered my plant, i have just repotted my plant into the pot it is in now, could anyone please help me? i have picked all the dead leaves off to help recovery. thanks for the help

Thanks

this is the pic of the plant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00924..jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	15768  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

OK mate don't panic answer as many of thes q's as poss and some one will ge tback to you.
    If you haven't watered for a week just give her a light watering until we find out what's up.
    “The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

Winston Churchill

Thanks

answer the q's mate

1) how experienced a grower are you
    2)what strain of plant are you growing
    3)how old is your plant
    4)what size of pots
    5)what kind of lights and light cycle
    6)what kind of soil or medium are you using?
    7)what kind of nutes are you using
    8)how often and what strength are you feeding nutes/watering
    9)what is the pH of the soil/medium
    10)what is the temperature range in your grow room
    11)is the grow area well ventilated

Thanks

1) not very
    2) lemon skunk feminised
    3) not to sure should be keeping a diary but havent.- it is atleast a month old, probally coming up to one and a half now.
    4) not sure what area volume but the base of the pot is 10" and its height is 9.5"
    5) 250w hps on 18 hours on, 4 off. although i watered plant just and put under a 70w light and now seems back alive. could be too much heat?
    6) plagron light mix - i know this is for seedlings but at the time i thought it would be okay. got no money for better soil.
    7)plant magic, hesi supervit and hesi tnt complex. i started to use last week and i think thats when problems started as i forgot to give 1/4 strength nutes and gave it all of them together at the dosage said on the bottle.
    8)i only started last week, my nutes bottles dont tell me how often, so how often is best? every watering or once a week (using all nutes)?
    9)ph testing is a problem- i have a ph soil meter but no idea where to get the paper ph test kit from in my town? what ph testers can i get on a budget?
    10)temperature range is anywhere from 30-35 celcius which i know is way to high.
    11)ventilation is a problem as i have only an 18" high velocity fan in a wadrobe with plants ontop on a shelf, im trying to find ways of getting heat out as i cant afford £60 or so for the ruck fans.

i know my set up isnt great but any cheap ideas for now would help. if u need a pic of my setup to help you then thats possible. thanks for helping!

Thanks

OK mate it sounds like heat stress keep her under the 70w for now and keep an eye on her. yes temps were to high mate cos you have no I/O fans to extract the heat.
    yes a pic of the grow area would be good.
    as for watering don't do it until the topsoil is completely dry, let that be your guide.
    as for fertilizing you overfed your plant too and that hasn't helped. you only have light mix so you'll need ot fertilize but just do it every other watering and use the 1/4 strength like you said.
    just give her time and she should recover. keep us updated.
    Last edited by illearth67; 03-07-10 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks

cheers mate should i just wait for a few days before putting her back under? going to get pics posted up now of the setup and fans. will do what you said with nutes and the fan i have, will that not move hot air out or not? i can get an oscillating fan to go on the shelf hopefully. cheers for the help! will post pics up soon!

Thanks

yes just let her recover under the 70w for now she's in bad shape but should get better and don't overwater her.
    yes mate get a pic up of the grow room i'll need to see it.

Thanks

here are the pics, the 2nd one is the side of the wadrobe where i have put holes so i can wire up 2 computer fans to help get heat out. that shelf was also higher and the fan was also at a higher level. cheers for the help mate

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast