Thread: scrog ?

Thanks

Default scrog ?

hey guys i just made my screen and i was wondering how far away from the plant is goes ?
    my plant is 15 cm 2 week into veg its going really slow but i might be getting Northern lights soon so will be doing them cheers Tdixon
    “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

Thanks

ive seen scroggs nearly on top of the plant pot, im no expert as ive attempted a scrog for the first time this year, all id say is leave yourself enough room under the screen to get in there and bend and train them.
    i got mine about 8 inches above the pots and have bent the plants at almost 90 degrees to get them how i want them,
    trial and error on this one me thinks.
    best of luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfingers 79 For This Useful Post:

TDiXoN (04-07-10)

Thanks

i'm just doing my first scrog aswell and mine is pretty much identical to greenfingers setup. i don't think there is any set height it's all dependant on what you have to work with and how much room you need to be able to get underneath to manipulate the bitch when she needs it. if you look in the community section you'll find " the screen of green team " setup for the scrogging community it has links to all the information you will need and fellow scroggers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GFORCE For This Useful Post:

greenfingers 79 (06-07-10)

Thanks

8 - 12 inches is fine just remember you will need space to get your hand under the screen to prune and train braches and to water....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Agreed, 8-12 inches. And as said, think about watering and training. It can get a bit fiddly

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

you need to join this 1st https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...php?groupid=17

and then read this https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ogging-noobs!!

i accept all major credit cards and blowjobs

cock

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

TDiXoN (08-07-10)