Thread: trichromes appearing should i feed it my bloom feed

Thanks

Default trichromes appearing should i feed it my bloom feed

hi guys as this is my 1st grow on my own without help am not sure quite when to feed it biobizz bloom at the moment am using biobizz grow and its my 2nd week on 12/12 i have noticed that a trichromes are appearing should i start to feed biobizz bloom now or wait another week or so til more appear cheers for any help
    jimmyjeee

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Yeah, start using the bloom, start 2 ml p l to 1 ml grow, and give a water only every third feed.
    When u say trichomes appearing do u mean the white hairs though dude (pistils).

Thanks

id love to see trichomes in the second week of 12/12 :O

also count your flowering time from when your pistills appear no from when you 12/12

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

i'm only 2 weeks in flower and i can see a light dusting of trichs on some of my plants

i do think he meant pistils though and i agree with dekays advice

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tay For This Useful Post:

jimmyjeee (18-07-10)

Thanks

yeh the just water every 3rd feed stops too many salts building up in the soil which can lead to nute lockout

7. The Following User Says Thank You to a13x For This Useful Post:

jimmyjeee (18-07-10)

Thanks

cheers guys and yes i meant pistels like i say its the first time i noticed the pistels on my swiss cheese about a week ago so that would mean i should harvest on or around 2nd or the 9th of sept i am using cfls 125 watt eco blue light and 250 watt red eco light my other plant is an automatic fast bud looking and smelling fantastic and not long to go now just 2 weeks am thinking it will be 9 weeks old in 2 weeks so am gonna give it 24 hours of darkness then trim then hang cant fucking wait to smoke it no more buying alass cheers for all you guys help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a13x View Post
    yeh the just water every 3rd feed stops too many salts building up in the soil which can lead to nute lockout
    Hi,was just browsing through this thread,and stubbled upon something weed lover has said.I think my plant has nute lockout!!! is there anyway to stop this??
    My plant looks badly burnt...the leaves are really brown crispy and dry!!! been flushing for 4 days,and now ive been told to just feed it plain water till new growth starts.Just wondring if she will ever recover from this? Also,i dont know when to start feeding her Canna flower again??
    any help really appreciated...starting to feel a bit at a loss now
    cheers

Gary420 Guest

I dont want to start a new thread so i'll post this here.
    When exactly do trichromes 1st appear? is it possible for some to be on the leaves from the off??
    I say this because i have 3 lemon stinky seedlings about 2 weeks old in veg nowhere near 12/12 but i was messing about with my scope and theres trichs all over some leaves on 2 of them. i know for a FACT its trichs im not bullshitting here and gettin it wrong,theres the thin stalk and ball of resin on top. im getting a digi scope soon so i'll maybe get some pictures up in a week. is this normal and a sign of FEM in these 2 plants at this stage already or is it just natural for cannabis to have trichs on leaves this early

Gary420 Guest

unexplainable i see...i'll take a guess at all cannabis haveing trichs as soon as they grow leaves

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gary420 View Post
    unexplainable i see...i'll take a guess at all cannabis haveing trichs as soon as they grow leaves
    What you're describing is what is happening to me on my current grow (in hydro), PRIOR to starting to flower I was looking at some of my bottom fan leaves and noticed trics (these leaves were turning yellow) that were milky and amber, so I collected a number of these stuck them in the oven on 170 for long enough to dry them out (anywhere from 5-10 mins) and I figured lets see if they'll get me buzzed, so I stuck them in a bong and while it only lasted for about an hour I did get a good buzz....