Thread: Any ideas on my woes???

Thanks

Default Any ideas on my woes???

Hello Everyone,

I’ve got a few issues with a plant of mine, a DNA Sharksbreath feminized. My grow is an outdoor balcony grow with 100% natural sunlight @ around 7 hours direct sunlight per day.

Here are the details on the patient:

Soil or hydro: Soil, Biobizz Lite Mix
    plant age: 1 Month - 20 cm / 8 inches tall
    pot size: 4.5 Gallons
    has it been repotted? and when?: Just repotted Saturday July 3; symptoms started showing day after
    soil type: Biobizz Lite Mix
    nutes or additives used and how often for soil: Biobizz Bio Grow 0,5 ml per liter water + Biobizz Root Juice 5 ml per liter water + Biobizz Bio-Bloom 0,5 ml per liter water (all mixed together)
    temps (max min): night: 20°C/68° F & day: 37° C / 98° F
    humidity: N/A
    lighting type: Sunlight
    ph level: N/A

I know the photo is not the best, but the close-up shows discoloration of new leaves. They are becoming dark green and brittle in some areas, yellowish or brownish at others particularly along the edges.
    Due to high outdoor temps for the past few days, plants have been drinking a lot. I have been adding the above-mentioned nute mix at every watering, i.e. every other day prior to transplant. Have not watered since the initial transplant watering, which contained the above-mentioned mix. The symptoms began showing in this plant the day after transplant. Just prior to the transplant, I misted the plant with clean water from a spray bottle.

What could it be? Nute burn? Post transplant stress? Ph problems (will be getting a manual tester in a couple of days)?

I would appreciate any insight.

Peace.

Tagine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010507..jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	15959  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

could be sulpher deficiency - treat with some epsoms next feed or spray a diluted mix on the leaves directly - not 100% sure of that btw - just that mine look similar to yours with the yellowing of the new growth coming from the veins and spreading out
    g'luck
    cock

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

are u flowering?
    Sounds like there might be a nute lock out. try feeding them just water for 2 feeds and then over the next 2 feeds build back to full nutes.
    Not sure you should use the rooting feed, as this is only a stimulant for when you either pop a seed or cutting, i would check that one.
    Also its 1ml per litre of water for you bio grow.