Thread: 250 cfl growbox

Thanks

Default 250 cfl growbox

Attachment 16101 hi guys hopeing for a little help. havent had much luck with airopnics and this grow i might be getting somewhere. the plants are 3 and a half weeks from seed they are mystery seeds given off a good supplyer was more of a test but now the plan is to introduce a scrog but not so sure if ive left it to late plus ive got the sexing problem. ive only grew femaleseeds lol. ive topped them above the 4th internode 2 days ago and seem to be doing good with pleanty of little shoots comeing from each fan leaf but im not so sure if i should cover them with the screen and bang them on 12 in a few days or keep them vegging through the screen for a bit as i only have a small grow box. any advice please. ignore the 1 on the left thats in soil as a experament n aint doing as well the 2 in the res r hopefully the ladies the 1 in the soil may be going outside 2 finish off. Attachment 16102 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P07-07-10_17.24[01].jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	16103 any advice at all realy needed and welcomed ive failed in 2 airo grows now but now that ive got this far thinking there in for a chance also novice at growing in soil maybe jumping in the deep.

Thanks

I don't see any reason why you can't scrog m8. It's generally best to veg until the screen is full, then switch. I'm gonna scrog this time around whenthey get a bit bigger. If your growing fems, you won't have to worry about untangling a boy.
    Check out my grows 1st Homegrown (done) and Mellows going for gold

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Using that timer would be like wanking with a handful of razorblades.

Thanks

ok thanks mate im just worried about 2 much growth in the small box so should i introduce a sprog now or wait till i have more branches to start wieving?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P07-07-10_17.26..jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	16144 there a little bigger now pic a day old but there not femineised another prob egh thanks for help.

Thanks

Someone with abit more experience might say otherwise, but from what I know really you need fem's to scrog as untangling a male mould be a nightmare. You could always LST instead.

If your going to scrog, set your screen whenever to suit your box, and let your plants grow into it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MellowYellow For This Useful Post:

bifter (11-07-10)

Thanks

ok thanks a lot for help there still doing good but going over the 4 week veg from seed guessing that might be norm for a sprog im hopeing there 2 females im not very experienced but they have had little hairs from the internodes rof 2 weeks now n theyre looking realy healthy impressed with the oxyres.

Thanks

bifter mate If your planning a scrog then simply put your screen in about 6 to 8 inches above the pot and let the plants grow up to it and every time she pokes through the screen about 3 to 4 inches just pull it back through and train it in the screen
    Keep doing this until roughly 70% of the screen is full then switch over to 12/12
    when you get the screen in get that cfl right up close and personnal to the plants 2 to 4 inches close your plants will love you for it
    As for veg dont go on weeks go on the plant and when your ready to switch over
    Good luck mate check out my diary I am doin 2 feminized northen lights under a scrog the now

Thanks

Meant to say mellow put in a good point bout males in a scrog but by the time the sex shows the plant should be easy enough to pull out just keep them seperate on the scrog

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fzzy head For This Useful Post:

bifter (11-07-10)

Thanks

ok thanks a lot you guys realy want 2 try and scrog as this grow is all just an experament all learning egh ill put some more pics up soon there looky lovely

Thanks

bifter scrogging is amazing you get way more bud then normal and under the screen they all get a good share of the light
    Get some pics up mate