Thread: Can I use a cfl

Thanks

Default Can I use a cfl

for flowering? I just thought the more lumens the better but it might be of the blue spectrum variety it does look it if you can tell with human eyes lol

Thanks

You usually tell the colour spectrum of CFLs by the colour of light they give off. Red glow a kinda warm yellowy/peach colour and Blue are a colder blue/white colour.

You can use either for either stage but its general said that blue is best for vegging and red for flowering. And yeah, the more lumens the better.

Thanks

good I m pretty sure its blue but can fit it in the tent so may as well.Thanks