Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio Bizz Feeding Chart

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

I will be using molasses when the Topmax runs out

As for the seaweed extract, is there a supplier anyone reccomends? Also, I got some Vitalink Biopac free a while ago, is this stuff a seaweed extract? I've been using it in germination and early veg only but should I maybe use it more often?

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

I ran with 4ml gr & bl at particular points in the WW grow, as they needed it, and if you check out my diary they didn't complain...
    I use to panic about over ferting, until Bom reminded me I was using organic and its near impossible to over fert in organic...although I did say HOW MUCH a few times until i realised i should shut up and take advice off knowledgeable people.

I now have my copy of this chart glued on my forehead...

Although obviously it depends on the strain and plant what you end up giving them, and I guess time will teach me how to read my plants better.

Good informative chart Bom, nice post!

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

So if you are using Topmax is it best to start using it straight away?

Also, Bom? I noticed somewhere that you said you used 4ml/l bloom to set the micro herd going. Would you do that at the beginning of flower?

Cheers

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

You could just set the micro heard up with 5ml per lts grow if you wanted, but fish mix is diffrent to grow at least half of the fishmix is instantly avaliable to the plants the second you water with it.
    Presume you'd do it at the beginning of flower like with the fishmix but don't trust me, I'm blonde.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsinner For This Useful Post:

leyus (28-11-13)

Thanks

This is a very well known and respected growers opinion of biobizz nutes from a diffrent forum.

These are not my words these are of somebody who has prob been using these bio bizz nutes long long before i ever did.......

"The BioBizz chart is for rooted cuttings not seedlings.

The optimum ph of the compost for maintaining health and growth is 6.5 to 6.8. It is much harder for the compost to buffer up than to buffer down.

I don't know how many time I have to say this, if you do ph down not below 6.5! You will mess up the micro flora and if not very careful ruin the compost..

In answer to your Q's Mr Dragon your programme vis 3 inch to 6 inch to 11 litre is fine. But for the 3 inch pots use half and half allmix and perlite.

As soon as the rootball is netted with fine roots move them to your 6 inch pots and neat allmix.

Same story for the move to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering, as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Go to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of grow and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts.

Does this make sense?

An added point, if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likly the first signs of Mg shortage starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep things right. Don’t over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients."

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

browny73 (13-11-19), budboxbilly (18-12-11), Cheezer (07-05-15), CodFish (06-06-12), countryboy (11-01-14), Funny-Trucker (30-03-13), Hakon (19-07-12), kodi (07-01-12), Lab Rat (29-05-12), Le chef (26-02-20), leyus (28-11-13), Marley66 (07-09-13), Newbill10 (05-07-17), Simpleton (27-06-12), Skunky. (23-03-12), tlh2496 (07-01-13), white widow (04-02-11)

Thanks

Id just like to add thats not the dosages i use myself,but this person is very well respected in the canna scene and i thought his opinions were warranted in this thread.

once you learn a var you like, she will tell you want she wants when she needs it.

Just figured a diff take on the guide was worthy of a mention.

Bom!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (07-01-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BomShiva View Post
    hehe i use those kinda amounts on certian vars i hold, should i not?

At least half my vars i hold by end of flowering im giving them 4ml per ltr grow *shrugs*

And this is in allmix not the lightmix crap they sell!
    Basicly i give a plant what its asking for, if its not asking i dont give, pretty simple really.

Bom!
    No idea, you're a much better grower than I'll be in like 5 years...

Being newb especially to these BioBizz stuff, I would be terrified of nute burn. Wouldn't it be terrible to burn your plants like 4 weeks into flowering?
    "Certain
    Kinds of people that we like to know, yeah
    And others gotta go
    If you wait 'till you're ready, then you'll never make an amends"

Thanks

Its not as easy to burn plants with organic nutes and as long as you keep an eye on how the plants react to the feed you should be fine, start low and work your way up gradually.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organix View Post
    Its not as easy to burn plants with organic nutes and as long as you keep an eye on how the plants react to the feed you should be fine, start low and work your way up gradually.
    That's what I've read, still, I've always accepted the general wisdom that it's better to underfeed than to overfeed (especially for me, since this is my first real grow...and I have no idea how these strains like to be fed).

I wasn't really saying it's too much, just that it seems like a lot to me.

Thanks

It certainly isn't necessary to feed 4ml per litre of grow in all mix/bat-mix, just because extra feed is being given to the plant it doesn't mean the plant is using it.

I give 1ml per litre of grow throughout flower.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast