Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio Bizz Feeding Chart

Thanks

right now i'm really confused, bin following the biobizz feeding chart i'm in week 5 now growing big bang autos in light mix, bin feeding since week2
    i'm now feeding them 4ml/l grow 4ml/l bloom and 1ml/l topmax
    i was looking for some info on whether to feed them every waterring (witch i have been) or just every other watering but know i dont know what to do
    can anyone tell me whats to much because i now dont know whats right and wrong

thanks deniro.

Thanks

[QUOTE=BomShiva;52618]Here is the Bio Bizz feeding chart for both all-mix and light-mix.

Bom!

That guide is wrong as is the labeling on the bio bizz bottles.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SNOOP DOGG For This Useful Post:

deniro (28-02-12)

Thanks

From an old time friend and i have been doing this schedule for 6yrs now.

The BIO-BIZZ GROW and BIO-BIZZ BLOOM chart is for rooted cuttings not seedlings.

The optimum PH of the compost for maintaining health and growth is 6.5 to 6.8. It is much harder for the compost to buffer up than to buffer down.

I don't know how many times i have said this. If you do PH down not below 6.5 you will mess up the micro flora and if not very careful ruin the compost.

As soon as the rootball in 4" starter pots is filled with fine/plenty roots move them to your 6" pots and pot up as the pots get full of roots (seen through the drain holes for quicker root formation).

Same story for the move to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Switch to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 (21 days) add a one off feed of a level tea spoon of epsom salts per 5 litres of water and add to that 1 ml of grow and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark the mix is 1ml grow and 3ml bloom.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom and keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom and a little epsom salts.

Hope this makes sense.

As an added point if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likely to be the first signs of MG shortage so starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep things right. Don’t over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SNOOP DOGG For This Useful Post:

deniro (28-02-12), Skunky. (18-07-12), tlh2496 (06-01-13)

Thanks

hi thanks for the reply snoop, is that really all you need i've been giving them neally twice that following there chart.

just another quick qestion, should i feed every time or every other, they dont say on the chart.

do you not rate the topmax then, i got it so might aswell use it this time, what would you recomend for the top.

thanks again mate really helped me that has.

Thanks

[QUOTE=deniro;1069055412]hi thanks for the reply snoop, is that really all you need i've been giving them neally twice that following there chart.

just another quick qestion, should i feed every time or every other, they dont say on the chart.

do you not rate the topmax then, i got it so might aswell use it this time, what would you recomend for the top.

thanks again mate really helped me that has.

Thats all i use and yes i feed on every watering.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SNOOP DOGG For This Useful Post:

deniro (29-02-12), tlh2496 (07-01-13)

funnyeye Guest

hi ive been feeding my plants Bio grow since week four of my grow i fed the plants a liter of water every two days adding a capfull of biogrow to the water, they are now 53 days above soil, i am getting ready to put them into flower 12/12 on day 61, 9 weeks in total of veg, my query was, i have read the biobizz nutes chart and know i need to start feeding bio bloom from day 61 as well as 1ml of bio grow still whilst slowly adding more bloom over the 10 -12 weeks flower phase until im adding approx three ml bloom each feed to 1ml grow + a teaspoon or so of molasses once to twice per week, but how do i measure out my nutes in ml's? how much do you think a liter bottle capful is? cos thats what they are gonna get!! 1 capful = ???? ml's? cheers guys !

mellowed Guest

Bump so I can find it again.

Thanks

This is what i use

PH 7

Grow stage: Light Mix
    ---------
    Week one - Water
    Week two - Water
    Week three - Water
    Week four - 1ml Grow till flower stage

Flower stage: All Mix
    -----------
    Week one - 1ml Grow 1ml Bloom
    Week two - 1mill Grow 2ml Bloom
    -----
    First feed of week three only
    1/2 a tea spoon of Epsom 1ml Grow 2ml Bloom
    -----
    Week three - 1ml Grow 2ml Bloom
    Week four - 1ml grow 3ml Bloom

When pistils start browning change to - 2ml Grow 1ml Bloom
    Last edited by IGSB; 21-04-13 at 12:38 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IGSB For This Useful Post:

JellyBean (28-04-13)

Thanks

Unhappy help!!

any help and advice with this would be greatly appreciated,
    i have been left in the shit as a first time grower by a so called (partner) who decided to do a runner with all the chems...now i have a problem.... i have a fair number of girls in wk 1 of flower and am about to run out of the food they were started on , canna hydra flores.....i am using a 80% perlite/20% vermiculite mix with a dtw system. and all i have food wise is a gallon of bio bizz bloom...can this be used with my dtw perlite system ??? lack of funds to buy the canna chems is a real problem atm so i am kind of stuck for answers ... can someone advise me properly ?? 5th gen pineapple punch and killer skunk

bestbud Guest

evening everyone.

1 question....

im using batmix so do I follow the biobizz chart as if im in all-mix???

thanks

bestbud

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast