Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio Bizz Feeding Chart

Thanks

one thing i dont really c u talk abt is when u flush and for how long, i saw your world tour picks and i gather u r quite a peacefull guy im sure it wont bother you
    DISCLAIMER!
    None of this is real.........I suffer from cannabis induced psychosis. Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is bollocks........................... ps i dont live at the same place this IP originates from i hacked someones wpa password so dont go busting down some poor persons door It would be such a shock.

Thanks

1. at what stage would u recommend introducing mollasses?

2. do u feed once a week or more?

Thanks
    I dont use Mollasses, never have, but im pretty sure Matt uses them so maybe he could answer that?

I feed every time i water, so every 5 to 7 days depending on the time of year, in summer its around every 5 days, in winter its around 6 to 7 days per water for myself.

What are epsom salts where do u get them from?
    i saw a genius idea that all organic growers must know abt
    someone has been using carniverous plants like venus fly traps etc for pest control it is super effective coz they cant resist the smell
    Epsom Salts are magnesium sulphate, you can buy it from any good garden center for a couple of pounds for abount a kilo, you can also buy it from any chemist but will pay more at a chemist.

The problem you would have using plants like a venus flytrap is there naturaly a bog loving plant and require very high humidity to survive, high humidity is something you dont want in the final few weeks of flowering as it will incourage mould in your buds.

one thing i dont really c u talk abt is when u flush and for how long
    With organic feeds there is no need to flush your pots, however some ppl like to use plain water for the last week or two, i personally feed right up to harvest time myself.

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Thanks
    At the mo i'm using a homemade bat mix i've made from a peat based organic compost perlite,worm casts and guano kalong powder.
    I use molasses once every 7-10 days at 10ml-15ml per gallon from around week 4-5 of veg and upto 20ml through bloom to harvest,i also use maxi-crop seaweed extract upto harvest,and i follow the instructions on the label with that.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

Exclamation

im amazed at what u guys achieve i bow down to you i wish u could grow me some diesel its just theoretical i know u cant!
    lol but i just heard of a strain from doctor ray called charging rhino............. haiwian snow x rhino!
    that must be like getting shot in the head with a 12 gauge

wow gimme some of that any way bom do u allways use the same formula ?

Thanks

When is it a good idea to give the plants a dose of some epsom salt?

"And these are they which are sown on good ground such as hear the word and receive it and bring forth fruit some thirtyfold some sixty and some a hundred."
    Mark 4:20

Grow 1 - Lowryder#2
    Grow 2 - Blueberry/Kandy Kush
    Present grow (feedback welcome) - Blue Moonshine, Cheese, Daddys Girl

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

when it shows a magnesium deficiancy.
    if you are just giving it as a backup anytime after the 2nd/3rd week of flowering is when the plant starts to use its reserves of nitrogen so a little mag to aid uptake helps but is not always nescesary depending on your soil and nutes.

Thanks

Thumbs up molasses

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreHorticulture View Post
    Yo bom i am a mere padowan but in ur feed schedule u mentioned u start the feed 1ml of grow and bloom per litre in week 1.

Thanks
    Ive been using Meridan Blackstrap organic molasses.. this is unsulphured. During weeks 3-5 i add this to my biobizz feeding chart. I use biobizz grow and Bloom only...i have a 15 litre emulsion paint bucket, which i fill with 1ml Grow 3ml Bloom during weekds 3-5....everytime i fill the bucket i put 2 big tablespoons full of Molasses into a jug of very warm water... and stir until it has disolved.... then i just pour it into my bucket with the biobizz feed and mix thouraghly...

Thanks

What you guys think of biobizz root juice? if I'm growing from seed for how long should I use it?

Thanks

Thanks Iv Been Looking For This Chart,mine Got All Shitty And Was Thrown Out,be Carefull This Chart Can Lead To Overfeeding If Using The Allmix,if You Use It Right This Product Is Superb,thx.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yir wee bud For This Useful Post:

Dam High (02-04-11)

Thanks

Default chart definatly overfeeds

Quote Originally Posted by yavana View Post
    So on week 10 you're supposed to use 16ml/L of fert?'

Has anyone actually done (or see a grow diary) where that was done?
    used 6 times was overfeeding using allmix only getting 1oz per plant cut food and didnt water as much and hooray 4oz a plant.600 growlux and some stretching involved

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast