Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bio Bizz Feeding Chart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henchbuds View Post
    Is it normal to mix Grow and Bloom when feeding? If so, how much and how long should i keep feeding Grow?

Thanks!!

Henchbudssss
    I mix mine, and I been giving them 5ml and 5ml per litre, maybe too much? but earlier on they were looking a bit down so I thought
    "Go over to the Darkside" and dosed them up a bit, they seemed to like it! Feed them Grow and Bloom right up till the last week then flush them with water for a week.
    Never trust a man you can blindfold with a shoe lace!

Thanks

I gave 1 superlemonn haze about 35ml of biobizz in 2l of water do u think that could burn them, it is a prity hungry strain though, it was hungry a week after seeding with only 4 leafs on it, I done that coz some of the lower leafs were siting out slowly so I though it might be hungry coz it is a hungry fucker, it's in 5 week flowering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Munda121 View Post
    I gave 1 superlemonn haze about 35ml of biobizz in 2l of water do u think that could burn them, it is a prity hungry strain though, it was hungry a week after seeding with only 4 leafs on it, I done that coz some of the lower leafs were siting out slowly so I though it might be hungry coz it is a hungry fucker, it's in 5 week flowering
    Eh 35ml for 2L of water?

You are sure you haven't missed something because if you check the chart its 4ml Max per 1Liter of water so 35ml for 2Liter is probably going to hit them extremely bad and in worse case kill them right off.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

Breaking-Bud (24-08-17), wert (28-07-10)

Thanks

I only gave the extra nutes to 1 superlemon haze, it done a slight negative impact but overall it's fine, I flushed the soil anyway to stop any more burning

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Munda121 View Post
    I only gave the extra nutes to 1 superlemon haze, it done a slight negative impact but overall it's fine, I flushed the soil anyway to stop any more burning
    Ok but you most mean 3,5ml because 35ml is extremely much perticularly if you look at the chart were the highest amount is 4ml.

Got any picture of the burning?

Thanks

hi heres the pictures, the top is perfectly of at the botom some leaf tips are burnt and some show burn spots

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BomShiva View Post
    All i use is Bio-Bizz grow and bloom the rest of the shit they sell is just that SHIT!

No prize veg grower spends hundreds on various extracts that do this and that only stoned growers do!

Algamic, topmax and bio heaven are utter shit dont waste your money!

Bom!
    dont know about topmax but bio heaven has been good for me. can you use both grow and bloom together in flower?
    Last edited by chroniccouple; 02-08-10 at 02:01 AM.
    LEGALISE CANNABIS CREW
    get on thc chat here.....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://host7110.123flashchat.com/thctalk/<<<<<<<<<<<...................... get on thc chat here

blurry-vision Guest

I've heard a lot of positives about top max, one grower even claimed it gave about a 20% increase on yield than if he'd just went with the bloom and grow, howver it is true to say that top max is just an expensive version of molasses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rastman View Post
    What you guys think of biobizz root juice? if I'm growing from seed for how long should I use it?
    very good results with it highly recommended use until 2 weeks old

Thanks

Hi all!
    Im growing Pineapple Chunk from seed and on week 5 now. Im hoping to get a nice mother out of the four that I have.
    Do I feed biobizz with every watering or do i stick to the old fasioned water-water-feed, water-water-feed routine?
    So far Ive been giving it 1ml Gro per litre every watering, but three of the plants started to look a liitle yellow on the new growth up the top. I re-potted last night for the second time since the roots popped out the Jiffy pellet.
    Maybe they needed potting? Maybe I should up it to 2ml?
    Any help please would be great.
    Cheers
    Beev

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast