Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bongs

Thanks

Default Bongs

Bongs, yeah shitty bongs haha, no im just pissed cos i broke my 40 quid bonggggg =[ on an amsterdam double shot glass lol, anyways yeah i wanna know where you guys get your bongs from, the forum shop doesnt sel bongs so im sure its not a problem to ask, but just pm me some websites as thoses sites will sell certian things similar to this, absoloutly gutted and no way of smoking up tonite really gutted =[

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Ah that sucks mate!

Well it kinda depends on what you are after, over or under £100 but a few good once, www.percolated.co.uk (haven't bought anything from here yet but the owner is know here and on other places, good guy with top service), www.aqualabtechnologies.com , www.pacificglassgallery.com (great service!) , www.chicokush.com (although I have heard not so good things about the owner of this place, like he says something is in stock when its not etc so be careful!)
    Last edited by Eggbox; 26-07-10 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Edited out shops similar to THCT
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Percolated really is the only place to get your glass in Europe if you're after decent quality, and it comes from right here in Edinburgh! Well.. It's shipped here.. But yes, lovely shop. Go check them out

www.percolated.co.uk

Thanks

The percolated shop is in edinburgh? Do they actually have a walk in store I can visit next time I'm down there!?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Listen to the Egg, M8. He's the most Bong-tastic geezer I've come across. Words of wisdom, I'm sure...*

* don't really do bongs myself. I have a trunk, you see....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (26-07-10)

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Ah that sucks mate!

Well it kinda depends on what you are after, over or under £100 but a few good once, www.percolated.co.uk (haven't bought anything from here yet but the owner is know here and on other places, good guy with top service), www.aqualabtechnologies.com , www.pacificglassgallery.com (great service!) , www.chicokush.com (although I have heard not so good things about the owner of this place, like he says something is in stock when its not etc so be careful!)
    Some great sites there J, I'll be buying a new bong soon as I get a grow done as a treat, think i'll get one from pacific glass gallery, there is some very nice glass on there at good prices, cheers mate !

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    Percolated really is the only place to get your glass in Europe if you're after decent quality, and it comes from right here in Edinburgh! Well.. It's shipped here.. But yes, lovely shop. Go check them out

www.percolated.co.uk
    Nice glass on there but feck me there's some pricey ones on there !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    The percolated shop is in edinburgh? Do they actually have a walk in store I can visit next time I'm down there!?
    Percolated's base is the Apothecary in Edinburgh. Give it a google, it's nice and central Or contact on1879 on these forums and find out when he'll be in and he could show you things that he hasn't been able to get up on display or on the internet yet!

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your breakage done it myself quite a few times, cheap ones like weed star are a good idea like these. Decent glass toke and if your prone to breaking them you wont have wasted so much when the time comes

blurry-vision Guest

Ehle are a good brand at a decent price, but be careful with everyonedoesit they did lie about stock been in last time i bought from there and take the money all the same, have since boycotted them as shit like that gets my piss boiling haha.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast