Thread: do you think i could .. ?

Thanks

Default do you think i could .. ?

Im living in a shared house at the min have my own room and everything so do you think id be able to grow just one low ryder without anyone knowing ? was gunna do it outside but englands weather is just shit. i was thinging about making a little box from wood and having it under the bed
    I Was Gunna Grow My Own........ But Then I Got High

(8)A Smell Weed Here There An Everywer
    Skunk Weed Redbare
    Luv It How They Burn Yeaa
    Am On Cloud 9
    You Smell So Fine
    Cant Wait 2 Make You Mine
    Kinda Lyk The Way You Crush Fast
    Gotta Take A Blast
    No Bongs Use An AeroGlasss (8)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Yeah you could easily get away with it mate

I live with my ma, and she lets me grow in my room... although not many people come and go in my room except mates noone is any the wiser

Look into stealth grows mate, im gunna be doing one aswell when i go uni in sep!

Thanks

what do ya thinks best way pal ? i need the smallest light posible and what ever it takes to get ride of ALL smell. thanks for any answers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

CFL's would be your best bet for lighting and a carbon filter and fan for smell.

Peace
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

With lowryder you might not have much problems with smell so maybe just buy a ONA block for the room and as for light get yourself a cfl for lighting... The best thing to
    Do would be turn a small bedside table for example into the grow space and install two pc fans as extraction and intake

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Quote Originally Posted by pitta View Post
    was gunna do it outside but englands weather is just shit.
    Are you having a giraffe? The weather in England over the last few weeks has been pretty fucking outstanding almost everywhere! My 'outdoors' is repeatedly being topped cos I won't have the space once she bolts with flowering.

Where are you? How come your weather's shit? Most of the UK has averaged good weather for at least a month now.

Thanks

I'd recommend growing easy ryder, recently finished my grow, got 40 grams from 3 plants under 250w light. Nice stuff.

We grew in a student house as well, but the house mates did find out but didn't really care. Moved into a new house and me and my mate are with 3 other people, one who's are mate and knows we are growing (unfortunately), and two other people. One smokes up, but the girl seems very 'by the book' and i'm wondering if she finds out it may = bad times. Either way there's no chance in hell i can go back to street weed after this.

One thing about the smell, contrary to what people seem to say, it does reek. If smell is an issue you need some proper carbon filters and shit, i think we may have to invest for the next grow.

Thanks

its rained for the last 3 weeks in yorkshire

Thanks

im at sheffield the last 2 week its just pissed it down on and off and thanks for the tips guys