Thread: chop or not to chop ... that is the question ...

Thanks

Thumbs down chop or not to chop ... that is the question ...

hey guys , i have been growing a flo x wreck as my first grow for a long long time now and i am just thinking of chopping it and starting 4 northern lights... i have been growing it for lets see about 6-7 weeks so far and to be honest, its looking shit ... it has next to no buds on it , just tiny spots of white hairs on it , it has a cola the size of my little toe , and i just don't think its worth growing, i would blame myself for it being shit as i did only veg for 2 weeks and only fed it tomato food plus when i veged it i only used a 75w cfl ... lol i can say right now i have messed it all up from the start here are some pics of how shes looking now , baring in mind this is 6-7 weeks in !!!

url=https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/51846/title/dscf1374/cat/1715][/url]

so , what you guys think , stick it out and get a shit low yield or chop the bastard and whap 4 northern lights in ! if i do chop obv i will wait till i get the seeds :P

cheers T
    “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

Thanks

i think she is just crying out for more light , the more energy she can absorb the bigger she will grow . a 75 wt cfl is not really enough to flower under and expect a big yield .

Thanks

i have it under 4, 100w cfls now and it has been under them for a long time , i just used a 75w cfl to veg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

so has it only been flowering for a month? Mate i am newish to this but wouldn't it still have about 6 weeks flowering time left,a lot can happen in six weeks imo.also what are your temps like?
    I went 12/12 from seed and got just under oz a plant not great but worth doing all the same.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,739 Times

Leave it under Hun. Tbh you only have the equivalent of 80w of light. Get some more cfl's in there if your strapped for cash. More light = more bud. I'd let it flower out properly. If you stick your seeds under some mote cfl's on 18/6 now they should be a fair size by the time this has finished
    GFORCE - if your worried about what your mates gonna say you could glue the leaves back on and spray it green lol.
    COCKROACH - *holds collar in memory*
    "Some people call a spade a spade... I call a c**t a c**t"

blurry-vision Guest

May as well just save a few hundred quid and get a half decent set-up, I dunno, maybe you are on a real tight budget but all you really need is a few hundred quid for a nice little set-up.

Not sure it matters if you chop it or not tbh as it just looks like the set-up ain't good enough, I'd make it an absolute priority to get some decent lumens. And I'm not some hps fan boy but yeah you do need at the very least a 200 watt CFL.

Thanks

cheers guys , yer i agree more light , gona chop her up and get sum lr2 or Nl see how it pans out , cheers again
    Dixon

Thanks

okii its chopped , looks about a 8ths worth , now i no more to do on the next grow trust me will be doing things veryy differently

Thanks

i would get your light sorted m8 cos that plant is tiny the more light the more buds i recomenned a 400w hps or 600w hps get them for £100+ if you can handle the heat thats what you need if you want decent size bud
    LEGALISE CANNABIS CREW
    get on thc chat here.....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://host7110.123flashchat.com/thctalk/<<<<<<<<<<<...................... get on thc chat here