Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty - Black Ops - £23.95 delivered on Nov. 9th! NOT SPAM I PROMISE

Thanks

Default Call of Duty - Black Ops - £23.95 delivered on Nov. 9th! NOT SPAM I PROMISE

Alright guys and gals,

My mate just said to me if you go to very.co.uk (the one with Fearne Cotton on the adverts) and enter code ZZ082, you get £25 off your first order, but it must be over £40.

I am always a little skeptical on these things, but I had a scan through and managed to buy the Black Ops game for £23.95 delivered! You do have to sign up to them, which is a credit agreement, but I wont ever buy anything from them again, and I paid upfront on my card, so all good.

I don't know how long this code will last so be quick, and you don't have to use the discount for the game, it can be anything at all!

Please leave thanks if you like this! Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazed-n-confuzed For This Useful Post:

pitta (31-07-10), TheGreenMachine (31-07-10)

Thanks

Black Ops will be wank. Another Activision marketing explosion for a 4 hour game..........

Sorry, i just really hate COD.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelchair For This Useful Post:

Naxx (07-08-10)

Thanks

I have to agree...
    I used to like call of duty but after number 2, it seemed to go down hill and become spawn rapers paradise.
    Maps feel too pokey and small - more than 10 people is spamorama and the skill goes out of it as it becomes a spray and pray fest, custom stuff is getting less and less.
    Everything is getting too console orientated so they keep ripping out stuff for PC releases complaining that they have to port them over, yet without PC's their wouldn't be any games since they're all written on a computer of some sorts.

I'm yet to see a devloper write a Playstation 3 game on the PS3.

And since treyarch got their hands in, well....

But thanks for the heads up, I'm sure someone will find it useful

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

Thanks

Better idea for anyone that's interested, get the special edition of the new medal of honour, and get access to Battlefield 3 beta with it (announced yesterday)

MOH and Battlefield 3, now they will be good shooters.

Thanks

if they dont remove the aim bot fags, the see through wall fags, the ever so present "turn 180 with full sensitivity and aim striaght at person behind you" jew glitch then i will be snapping my disc soon.

doubt i will get the new one, since all the cheaters on this one have completly ruined it for me. every single tiem i play cod on the 360 there is at least one person cheating..

and i often get good scores, 60+ kills for 10 deaths etc. i know when people are actually doing well , and when they have the bot and or hack on.

The real funny thing is , you will often see these people and they have terrible KD ratio. its strange also how when it gets to 8pm gmt onwards and the american kids get on, that you get full teams of cheaters.

im looking forward to the new Final fantasy online. means i can torment, and corrupt another FF gameing community. played ffxi for 5 yrs, >.>
    Corruption makes justice appear as insanity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpoon View Post
    if they dont remove the aim bot fags, the see through wall fags, the ever so present "turn 180 with full sensitivity and aim striaght at person behind you" jew glitch then i will be snapping my disc soon.

doubt i will get the new one, since all the cheaters on this one have completly ruined it for me. every single tiem i play cod on the 360 there is at least one person cheating..

and i often get good scores, 60+ kills for 10 deaths etc. i know when people are actually doing well , and when they have the bot and or hack on.

The real funny thing is , you will often see these people and they have terrible KD ratio. its strange also how when it gets to 8pm gmt onwards and the american kids get on, that you get full teams of cheaters.

im looking forward to the new Final fantasy online. means i can torment, and corrupt another FF gameing community. played ffxi for 5 yrs, >.>
    Mate, the creators don't even understand a standard basic spawn protect so I doubt they'll do anything to stem the cheating.
    It is as you say, ruined by the majority of those who suck ass at playing the game without the need for some script they've spent days and days looking for because they cry when they get beat by people who can actually genuinely play.

I've never cheated in any online game yet and I can hold my own but the lamers just ruin it so I don't bother playing much now unless I go play somewhere private with trusted friends.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

CoD is for noobs and kids. Battlefield's where it's at

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    CoD is for noobs and kids. Battlefield's where it's at
    I'll always love my UT2004

Thanks

battlefield is terrible, the only thing it has going for it , is the fact you can blow up anything and everything. cod beats all other fps online hands down.... well it did till the little bot jews cry and download//pay for hacks.. why wont xbox fix the game, it frustrates the shit out of me... cod is/was awesome

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSpoon For This Useful Post:

Bitterfly (08-08-10)

Thanks

Egg mate, Battlefield 3!, it will be awesome.

MrSpoon, COD beats only itself to death with a big stick, its not capable of beating anything else unless your talking unjustified hype in which case it wins over all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast