Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why is weed damp from harvest useless, but wet weed you buy gets you battered ?

Thanks

Default why is weed damp from harvest useless, but wet weed you buy gets you battered ?

hi all.

I need someone to explain this to me.

My weed is 5 days from chop. If i dry a bit out (its still damp) it tastes like shit and doesnt get me high. Even the popcorn that is dry is the same.

I buy wet weed all the time, but it gets me high (when it actully burns).

Is the damp weed we buy damp from a cure, or has it been dried then had moisture added for £££?

if the later, does this mean it has to be dry to become active, but then adding moisture back to it doesnt matter?

Im confused? Help me out here.

thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,739 Times

i doubt dealers cure tbh. but maby you chopped to early/late or didnt flush properly. idk maby someone else can advise better x
    GFORCE - if your worried about what your mates gonna say you could glue the leaves back on and spray it green lol.
    COCKROACH - *holds collar in memory*
    "Some people call a spade a spade... I call a c**t a c**t"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink_tiger For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (01-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Are you sure you're growing cannabis? Do your plants have strange round red things hanging from the branches? If so, you won't get high from the leaves no matter how dry they are.

Try picking the red things & putting them in a salad.

Other than that I can't help you. Even the shite-est homegrown should give you some kind of buzz.

Sorry, that's taking the piss.

*contrite*

What strain are you trying to grow?

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

Dam High (12-04-11), J420 (01-08-10), Kajun666 (02-08-10), Mr Bloom (11-04-11), Ollieee (02-08-10), Pink_tiger (01-08-10), wheelchair (01-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

my shit is 2 weeks from chop and if i chop a bit of it gets me real high, but i dry it completly with a steam method in the microwave...

maybe when dealers chop it and packages it slightly damp is has cured slighlty by the time it gets to a buyer?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naxx For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (01-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I got some weed tonight that is damp and bitty as fuck. I reckon they dried it too fast and it felt bone dry. Bagged it up and then in the bag the water from the stalk has come through and evened it all out as damp.
    I would imagine a lot of dealers go on like this.

If it don't get you high, I'd question are you sure you're 5 days from the chop. Are you going by time or by the trichs? If the former, get a scope, you may have time still to go

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (01-08-10)

Thanks

Ok people, they were chopped 5 days ago, trichs were 20% amber, so they cant have been chopped to early (although i realise some may say this is early).

The stuff i dried was a little damp in the stem but otherwise ok. If your saying this should be getting me high at this point then WTF did i do wrong?

They are Diesel ryders by the way.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Well you should have got stoned off them..Perhaps a little para too as they were early.

If you got nothing either your tolerance is way too high or else, er, I don't know. Stumped.

Anyone?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (01-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha View Post
    Well you should have got stoned off them..Perhaps a little para too as they were early.

If you got nothing either your tolerance is way too high or else, er, I don't know. Stumped.

Anyone?
    I honestly dont think they were that early at 20% amber. I have been smoking some tasty weed though, but hadnt that day so surely it cant be down to tollerance...

Ill try a spliff after work tommorow and see what happens then, the poorest weed can smash me then. bad times.

Thanks

Also, are people saying that when you buy weed damp its from fresh? not damp from a cure, cos if thats the case why bother with the cure, as all that stuff is fine when its dried out.

Thanks

try growing decent weed mate, lol
    damp weed could have and probably has been sprayed with something to add weight probably the spray that gets you high but so would petrol if you snorted it,
    i recently invested in a decent scope and found lots of horror off dealer brought weed

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast