Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Silver Haze

Thanks

Default Super Silver Haze

hi

i am currently growing ssh and am in the 4th week of bloom, in the last few days i have noticed some of the leaves are going yellow near the top, not jus at the bottom, also a green algae of some sort has started to form on the roots

i am using ionic bloom and boost at 7ml per litre and boost at 1ml per litre

can anyone help

Thanks

Thanks

Looking at her mate i would say she is hungry, now this could be because you have been giving the ionic boost to early and its locking out other nutes (nitrogen). It is best to use the boost around 3 - 4 weeks before the end of flowering (two weeks before you start the flush).

As for the algae in your tank mate, that means you must have a light leak into your nute tank (not good for your nutes). Now if it was me i would flush the tank as clean as you can without disturbing the plant's/roots to much and start them back off on just the bloom.

It's not the algae thats the problem it's what else can grow in there if you have light leaking into your nutes that could harm your plants.

When i was using an NFT tank i searched high and low for a black lid for it because the kit came with a white see through lid and i kept having the same problem until i changed it. Another good thing to do is tape around the lid edge all the way around and between the pump flap and lid flap that slit inbetween.

Thanks

i have drained the tank and jus put the bloom in but i have noticed overnight that more leaves have gone yellow, is there anything else that could be causing the problem or is there anything i can add to help!!!!!

please help i dont want to lose my ladies!!!!!!!

Thanks

What Ec are you running? what ph? whats the reservoir temp? how often are you changing res?

I just checked my ionic bottle and 7ml bloom is maximum strength with that plus boost on top I'd be very suprised if she is underfed unless she is locked out.

sat doms don't always like high EC are you testing EC every 24 hours to monitor how the plant is feeding?

edit: have you checked for root rot?

Thanks

i had an all in one meter but it packed up last week so havent been able to check, should have a new one by sat. changing res every 48hrs?
    what can i do o help them until

no root rot, only slight algae due to light leakage to roots but that has been sorted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wozza24 View Post
    i had an all in one meter but it packed up last week so havent been able to check, should have a new one by sat. changing res every 48hrs?
    what can i do o help them until

no root rot, only slight algae due to light leakage to roots but that has been sorted
    If it was me i would run them on weak nutes until you get your meter.

Thanks

what ec should it be running at, the bottle says 2.0 or is that too high/??

Thanks

You should be running the ec the plant requires not what a label tells you. I never run my plants as high as EC 2.0, more like 1.2-1.4.

What Ec was she drinking last time you checked before you meter packed up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organix View Post
    You should be running the ec the plant requires not what a label tells you. I never run my plants as high as EC 2.0, more like 1.2-1.4.

What Ec was she drinking last time you checked before you meter packed up?
    it was about 1.4

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast