Thread: 'bugs' help please!

Thanks

Default 'bugs' help please!

Peps i need some help please, i noticed the other day in my little veg room that there were some tiny little like sort of worm bugs that where swimming around in the bottom of my mother tray which i hand feed in cocco(very very tiny and white in colour).they sort of swim and jump around in the drainage of water in the tray. i immediatley give the mother plant and proper good flush in the shower and also cleaned the tray out. Now i have just noticed they have come back but also the litte buggers are now in the bottom of my clones trays too(in drainage of water), which i also hand feed untill i place in flower room on the wilma system. Some of the leafs of the plants have gone like a slightly spotted whitish look to them,, but still look ok with a darkish shade of green.
    What the hell are these things and how do i get rid of em? i keep my rooms clean and i mist my mother and babys daily to help prevent this of shit. Can some one please help before its to late? i dont wanna get infested with these things.
    Thanks.

Thanks

h2o2? got spider problem myself.and pithium in my other grow. really just a kick in the balls!

Thanks

plant vitality+ did the trick for me