Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: blooming 600watt hps

Thanks

Default blooming 600watt hps

rightio first off hello guys,can any1 tell me if im geting 32c ish with a 600watt hps,what temp roughlly with a 400 watt wil it run cooler temps than 32c ish,in a dr100 i have a cooltube plus 125l1 for extraction with cb an yea i push with the fan not pull the hot air through,plus i have a 125a1 for intake with these assorted fans ie tower fan plus small desktop an 1 bigger desktop.any help or advise is welcome as am not sure if i get a 400watt it will make any diff in temps ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

can't say what the temps will be with a 400w but they will definately be cooler than a 600w.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

resm4 (06-08-10)

Thanks

if ur pulling air through the lights with the extractor its warm yeah, not if ur pumping cold in though m8 with ur inlet its got to suck that cold air out aint it and 1 600w cool tube light in mine is giving me 28.9 c in my tent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seedling2bud For This Useful Post:

resm4 (06-08-10)

Thanks

cheers man as i dont want to keep spending out and no tomatoes lol anybody else recon temps will deffo b lower as id hate to buy the 400 an still run 32c ish too hot tbh so yea ive considered even a 250 with all the above gear tbh but dont want to drop less than the 400

Thanks

oaky dokey seedling will try a few diff configurations tomorro as too late now lol,will let ya kno how i get on lol. thanks man

Thanks

seedling what u mean is connect my cold air intake to the cool tube leaving the 1 end on the cool tube with no duct and let the 125l1 with the cb run and extract the air tht basically comes out of the cool tube into the dr100 tent then my cb with the 125l1 attached sooks it out yea?
    Last edited by resm4; 06-08-10 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks

right dude ill describe mine 4 yo ass, all my cool tubes are plumbed into my 4 cooltubes from carbon filter too my 6 inch extractor fan n through the lights and out again into an air brick in my wall(extract done YEAH) on the top of my tent sucking the fresh air in 1ft away from the window is a 6inch input with about 1 foot of duct into the tent (opposite the extractor) the cold air goes through my tent into the carbon filter which is connected to the 6 inch extractor fan through the tubes and out the wall .....ya get me

Thanks

carbon filter connects to the extractor bone the extractor bone connects to the light bone the light bone connects to the rest off the light bones the light bones connect to the air brick in my wall the air brick in my wall connects to the outside PERIOD. The input bone connects to the 12 inch duct bone the 12 inch duct bone blows direct into the tent bone direct into the tent bone connects to the carbon filter bone lol haha thank me officially ffs theres a button to click i want points and awards guys thanksssssssssss

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seedling2bud For This Useful Post:

resm4 (06-08-10)

Thanks

thanks seedling anyhow as u made me think of a diff configuration tbh,heres goes mines hehe intake ducting from ouside tent at the bottom about 1m away from windows to 125l1 tht is in the tent then ducting from the 125l1 to the cool shade then ducting right out of tent into a wall tht my chimeny is right next to,now i have my carbon filter with ducting to 125a1 then ducting out the tent,plus i still have the negative pressure 20mins 27.4c so thts a hell of an improvent in temps,but my room is cold an tis cold outside with both my windows open lol,but thanks anyhow man will let u kno what its like after an hour or twa
    Last edited by resm4; 06-08-10 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

ps i have tried loads of diff ways includin what u said seedling but i am new to this an still learning what goes where but think i might have finally got it sorted,30mins on 28c so heres hoping it stays about tht an not much higher

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast